FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Squick

Author Topic: Hey Squick
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I wanted to apologize for being a dork awhile back and getting all snitty with you.

You're a pretty cool guy, and I wanted to say so.

We should talk more. [Smile]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
ehhh...forget about it, I have. You were taking a lot a crap on stuff related to what we were talking about and you probably took what I said partially in that vein. I knew that if you understood me, you wouldn't have reacted like that.

Incidentally, this thread came at a good time for me. I've been starting on one of my "I don't think people even read my posts" kicks and this, along with Dest's kind comments in another thread, really brought me out of that. Thanks.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem. [Smile]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. I like it when peace and tranquility reign. Neato Batman. [Cool]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez, how do you like that? You post an apology, and the guy doesn't even dignify it with a post.

What a jerk.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Squick, I read them.

i don't agree with them, but I read them... [Big Grin]

Just kidding....

I don't even read them.... [Evil]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.