FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Election causes a delay for A Feast of Cows

Author Topic: Election causes a delay for A Feast of Cows
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
King Abdullah Mohammedh Fasili, recently elected King for Life, has declared that the Feast of Cows must also be accompanied by Curried Mutton.

While it is not against the law to have sheep, goats, chicken, or other animals at feast, it certainly does defy long-standing tradition.

King Fasili cites doctors orders as his reason. "My doctor told me I'm allergic to cow." He denies the allegations that it's because his mother used to make the best Curried Mutton during his childhood.

Sources close to the King say that he's bucking trends in an attempt to disturb the old system. "A good shake up every now and then is a good thing." Chef Omar has consented to cooking the dish in a landmark decision Tuesday.

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
For some reason, I read that as "Erection causes a delay for A Feast of Cows."

Which suggests a whole new level of hen-pricked.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, okay. [Angst]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.