FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » "Into the West" film maker

Author Topic: "Into the West" film maker
Cashew
Member # 6023

- posted      Profile for Cashew   Email Cashew         Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody know if the short film by Cameron Duncan, the young film maker who died of cancer at the age of 17 and who inspired the lyrics of "Into the West", is included as one of the special features on the EE Return of the King DVD? Here's a link about him: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/entertainmentstorydisplay.cfmstoryID=3545784&thesection=news&thesubsection=general&thesecondsubsection=&reportID=56531
It would seem appropriate that it would be, as he was a special friend of the Jacksons who spent a lot of time with them on the movie sets before he died.

Posts: 867 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cashew
Member # 6023

- posted      Profile for Cashew   Email Cashew         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, bad link, here it is:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/entertainmentstorydisplay.cfm?storyID=3545784&thesection=news&thesubsection=general&thesecondsubsection=&reportID=56531

Posts: 867 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it is... let me look...

Yup.. it is... or they are:

"Cameron Duncan: The Inspiration for 'Into the West'" documentary
"DFK6498" short film
"Strike Zone" short film

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.