FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My Life Story

Author Topic: My Life Story
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a completley true story. I am very proud of my life so far.

It all started when I was born. I was a pretty big baby. I cried a lot.

Now I am fifteen. Life is good.

The End.

No really I'm thinking aobut writing an aouto-biography to pass on through my family when i get older. My idea was to write about what I can rememebr up to this point and add on to it every few months. Like a journal, but without the journal. I'd appreciate any ideas that could help me accomplish this. It will be my life project.

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is a completley (sic) true story. I am very proud of my life so far.

It all started when I was born. I was a pretty big baby. I cried a lot.

Now I am fifteen. Life is good.

The End.

Woah, every detail is the same with me! Freaky!
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Funny, you're only 15?! You're KIDDING!

I thought you were at least in your early thirties. [Eek!]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

You can't be serious! Yeah, I'm 15. What makes you think I am in my early 30's?
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I'm not... sure...

*tries to think*

It's just the impression you give, I guess!

*blink* Wait... you mean, I'm OLDER than you!? That's insane!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

I don't see how I give them impression of being old...

And yes, I guess you are older than me, seeing as you probably aren't younger than 15... I certainly don't see what's so crazy about it.

Raia
Member # 4700

Hehe, it's crazy because I thought you were at least 30! I'm 18.
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

Sheesh. People always think I am somebody way different from who I am. I don't think you are the first to be surprised at my age. Also, if I recall correctly, somebody from the PacNW get-together a while back had thought that I was a middle-aged southern woman... [Grumble]

[Edit because I apparently cannot spell the word southern]

[ September 03, 2004, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: Mr.Funny ]

Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh.. it may have something to do with having the 'Mr.' at the beginning of your name, makes ya sound alot older.. but then again I thought Raia was about 30 or something too.. don't know why.. I guess it's because I picture most people on here being pretty old because everyone's so mature and thoughtful.. *shrugs* - I usually make it pretty clear how old I am though.. i'm always jabbering about how i'm just getting out of highschool or whatever- I turned 19 in July..

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

Heh, I suppose that is a factor, Pepek. Oh, and Little_Doctor, I must apologize for derailing the thread from the original purpose to a "Mr. Funny is THAT young?!?!" thread. Sorry.
Raia
Member # 4700

You thought I was 30? Really? That's awesome! [Smile]

I just turned 18 a week and a half ago.

Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
*Pats Mr. Funny on the head* Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention, YOUNGER brother [Wink]
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
"I'd appreciate any ideas that could help me accomplish this."

1) Do stuff.
2) Write it down.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.