FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Just when you thought it was safe: Kama's KamaCon Photos

Author Topic: Just when you thought it was safe: Kama's KamaCon Photos
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Skip this thread and go here: Kama Tells All

EDIT: My mistake [Grumble]

[ August 31, 2004, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Taalcon ]

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatrackers notwithstanding, what did you as a foreign national think of the US?

Did we live up to the usual stereotypes? Did we set up some new ones? [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Or did we upset most of them? Or just you? [Big Grin]

I think you should move here...then we could have KamaCons all summer!

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
BTW, I was at my parents house this weekend, and they were telling me that they really enjoyed the picnic (well, it did stop raining once they got there... [Big Grin] ), and what a nice group of friends you all were.

My mom asked who the pretty skinny girl was, and said she was very nice.

Then they mentioned that, while they could be wrong, she sounded a little bit Polish....

[Evil]

Just a little bit, huh? [ROFL]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, who said you could link to them yet?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY! Cool pics darlin'!

*hugs*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Trevor, I got a glimpse of the stereotypical America I didn't like when I was staying with my friend in Jersey. Luckily, most of my experiences were very different, and I can honestly say I loved my stay in the US.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I am now morbidly curious about what happened in Jersey.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey -- for those of us NOT from the East Coast -- do you think you could maybe identify some of the places in some of those shots? I mean, the obvious ones like Statue of Liberty you don't need to -- we know that one, but there are so other beautiful shots in that group...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
I was bad for making this thread. This is the real deal.

:shamed:

Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I found the Jersey story all on my own. : ) I'm a big girl.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Dave, you're just doing the guilt thing now cause you know I'll have to do something to make you not feel bad.

[Kiss]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.