FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Wedding Pictures!

Author Topic: Wedding Pictures!
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, there's only 10, and it's a very incomplete set because I haven't gotten the CD back from the photographer nor gotten prints from anyone except my parents. This explains why they are not in the shots. Also, it's a slapdash Dreamweaver site with no optimization or even proper coding.

But I figured I'd post them here, and take this opportunity to ask if anyone knows of a good, free photo album management tool using ASP and MySQL. I'd hate to right one myself.

Edit: and I forgot the link. Edit: Changed the link to the new gallery.

Thanks,

Dagonee

[ August 23, 2004, 01:09 PM: Message edited by: Dagonee ]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Great pictures!!! Your bride is lovely, and you look like you could fly. [Smile] Happy Wedding, Dagonee.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I love her dress. I'm not someone who generally gets gushy about wedding dresses, but the elegant simplicity of that one is something else!

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, AJ, and the shoes are the cutest!

Dag, you are a hottie, and Eve is beautiful.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful pictures!

Also, if you use gallery (1 not 2), it installs very quickly and doesn't require asp OR mySQL, examples are foobonic and mad owl, works beautifully well, too.
Satyagraha

[ August 21, 2004, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Insanity Plea ]

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

Ooh, looks good. Only catch is I don't know if my server has PHP. If it does, I'm golden.

Thanks!

And you all will make Eve's day when she reads this. You can't tell, but her mom painted tiny flowers on her toes.

When she came down the aisle, I thought I was just going to float away. She makes me fly and she keeps my feet on the ground. What more could a guy ask for?

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Aww. You both look so nice and happy [Hat]
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
AWW! These are so beautiful! You look just like I imagined you, and I echo the comments on Eve's dress. I don't like most wedding dresses, but hers is pretty and simple without being undone and looks gorgeous on her.

And I love your sister's hair. [Smile]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*grins from ear to ear*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
... [Eek!]

Dag, you look like my Uncle Joe. o_O

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Insanity Plea
Member # 2053

- posted      Profile for Insanity Plea   Email Insanity Plea         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish both of you wonderful luck, I can only imagine the bliss you two are in.

Almost all servers have php, the easiest way to see if you do is in notepad, create a file called test.php and just put the following code in it:
code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Upload it somewhere on your server and see what you get when you go to it. If you get something like this your server will have php installed. Good luck!
Satyagraha

[ August 22, 2004, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: Insanity Plea ]

Posts: 359 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!

The cool part is that as happy as you look here on the most glorious day of your life, it'll still get better. Congratulations!

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

And again (though you're probably tired of hearing by now), that wedding dress is simply gorgeous. Eve looks absolutely adorable in it, like a fairy!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool pics. You make a wonderful couple. Did everyone join in the Irish step-dancing? Looks like you all had a great time.

More pictures.

I think the cuttlefish really looks like he's enjoying himself.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I can't tell which of you is luckier.

Rock on, dude. May you have a happy life with her.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

quote:
Dag, you look like my Uncle Joe.
I have an Uncle Joe. But he doesn't look like me...

quote:
The cool part is that as happy as you look here on the most glorious day of your life, it'll still get better. Congratulations!
Already true. Someone in the Gap asked if I needed help, and I said, "No, I'm just waiting for my wife." And it hit about 30 seconds later that Eve's my wife and I'm her husband. It was very cool.

quote:
And again (though you're probably tired of hearing by now), that wedding dress is simply gorgeous. Eve looks absolutely adorable in it, like a fairy!
No, no, she'll never get tired of hearing that. It's part of my campaign to get her here.

quote:
Cool pics. You make a wonderful couple. Did everyone join in the Irish step-dancing? Looks like you all had a great time.

More pictures.

No, it was a performance. She offered to teach us a simple jig, but everyone was having so much fun we decided to just let things stay unplanned.

Still missing the phtographer's pictures and about 6 digital cameras' worth of pictures, but we've added 29 new ones at Still missing the phtographer's pictures and about 6 digital cameras' worth of pictures, but I've added 29 new ones atat this link.

quote:
Wow. I can't tell which of you is luckier.
Me. Unquestionably.

Thanks for the compliments, everybody!

I had to use coppermine; galleries isn't supported on my provider. Does anyone know if thepictures can be ordered within an album? I want to make the wedding album into more of a story.

Dagonee

[ August 22, 2004, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Dagonee ]

beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
She makes me fly and she keeps my feet on the ground. What more could a guy ask for?
That has got to be one of the most romantic things I have ever heard.

*demure sigh*

You are such a lovely couple!

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
From left to right: Bride, Groom
:lol:

Very cute and sweet. Mostest congratulations!

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punwit
Member # 6388

- posted      Profile for punwit   Email punwit         Edit/Delete Post 
Great pictures Dag. You have a beautiful wife, sparkling wit and pretty good looks yourself. Some guys are just born to prosper apparently.
Posts: 2022 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.