FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Agassi wins !

Author Topic: Agassi wins !
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
He just won the Cincinnati Masters Series ! Did I mention he's my favorite tennis player ?! [Big Grin]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
from Cythera
Member # 6749

- posted      Profile for from Cythera   Email from Cythera         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay Agassi!
*has no idea who that is but is happy for Corwin and him anyway*

Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

Agassi sends out timely reminder in Cincinnati

Road to Flushing: Not done yet!

fC: You don't know who Agassi is ?! [Eek!] I've used the phrase "the world is coming to an end" too many times, let me think... I found something: "Greetings ! What planet are you from ?" [Wink]

Anyway, I'm glad you're glad I'm glad. I think he's glad too. (Agassi, that is...)
And with this, I wish you all a good ----* and I'm off to bed... [Sleep]

*insert time of the day according to location

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
from Cythera
Member # 6749

- posted      Profile for from Cythera   Email from Cythera         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha, I'm from the planet of girls not crazy about sports. Who wants to move there with me?

It's 6:55 p.m. here on the East coast of the U.S. What time is it there?

Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm trying toi find the current world tennis rankings, but it's frustrating. Can you help me out, Cor?
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.usopenseries.com/leaderboard/custom.sps?itype=6692&icustompageid=9691

Those are the current rankings (as of 8/1/04)

here are the ATP tour rankings
http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/championsrace/

[ August 08, 2004, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Lupus ]

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. [Cool]
Agassi is my favorite tennis player.
He's pretty hot. [Wink]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
from Cythera : Where are you from on the east coast?

If you are in New England (or close) check out the WMASS Hatrack Picnic;
here is the thread that will tell you about it.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
He wouldn't have beat Federer.
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
from Cythera
Member # 6749

Kwea: South Florida [Frown] I would love to participate in a get together, but it's not quite in my budget at this point.
Corwin
Member # 5705

fC, I'm in France right now. That means, when I told you guys I was going to bed it was around midnight. Just like now... Oops, got to go sleep... [Sleep]

But first...

Jonny, Lupus showed you the ATP rankings for this year; there are also the ATP Entry Rankings which take in account the past years too. You can find them on the ATP site, just click on the ratings tag and choose... wisely.

Eruve, he's my favorite 'cause he's good. But hot ?! Well, if you think so...

kaioshin: Well, he just might have. But Federer was kind of tired anyway after his previous wins, while most of the other guys were much more fresh. Anyway, we'll see what happens at the US Open.

One last thing: I've never, ever, played tennis. You think I should start ? [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.