FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Testing Photoalbum

Author Topic: Testing Photoalbum
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, people. I'm trying an online photo-album. So, I can send photos to friends and relatives overseas (I have many of each).

I'm posting the link here so I can test the link from an external site and you can see what I'm like, if you want. That's even a picture in which I'm with one of my classes (I'm the guy using glasses, bein hugged).

Oh, yes. Please, tell me if there is anything wrong with the link.

[ August 07, 2004, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not a link. [Smile]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, yeah...but I posted the damn thing righ! Why it does not work!?

The address is this: http://www.terra.com.br/fotos/album.cgi/667420

If I try to make it a link it goes like [URL=http://www.terra.com.br/fotos/album.cgi/667420 ]this[/URL]

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
from Cythera
Member # 6749

- posted      Profile for from Cythera   Email from Cythera         Edit/Delete Post 
the site is great [Smile] You and the beautiful lady look adorable together.
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Eduardo: [Big Grin]

Awwwww! You guys are soooo cute! I mean, uh, you're totally manly and stuff. [Big Grin] (It works.)

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
That's too cool, dude! I love the picture of the class.

Try removing the space at the end of the URL in the links. That might fix them.

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

let's see.

testing

Now it works! Thanks ak!

[ August 07, 2004, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool link .

About the cowboy outfits, what is the difference between American cowboys and Brazilian cowboys? I suppose Brazilian cowboys predate American cowboys by a hundred years or so. Is Brazil currently going through a cowboy fashion trend like the U.S. did back in the 1970's?

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Awesome pictures!
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

ClaudiaTherese: Hehehe...thanks, but it's the lady (her name is Xana) who brightens the picture.

Skillery: Brazilian Cowboys (called "PeƵes") are not so different in outlook from the American ones. And yes...I believe they predate American cowboys for a century or so.
Brazil is not going through a cowboy fashion trend. We're dressed like that because we were in a party. Every june, in Saint John's day, we throw parties where people dress like countryfolk, dance, eat some traditional dishes, etc. People usually wear hats made of straw, but all that I had was a cowboy hat.

Oh, yes: posted another 3 pictures.

[ August 07, 2004, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Eduardo_Sauron ]

Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

My mother asked me to create an album for her, but the space is too small for all the photos she would like to post.

Could someone tell me what's the space available in other virtual photoalbuns, such as foobonics?

Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Eduardo, you and your girlfriend look very cute together. [Smile]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, y'all are adorable. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

Please, I ask again: what's the space available on foobonics?

(just out of curiosity. My mother already have a nice setup at yahoo)

Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Eduardo,

Tom and I were just saying yesterday how much we liked you [Smile] You're a delightful poster and a wonderful geek. The pictures are great!

I'm not sure about foobonic. You might want to post in the "Passing the Foobonic torch" thread, or contact ludosti since is sounds like she is going to be taking over the Hatrack duties for foobonic.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

[Blushing]

About the foobonics thread, already did it. Thanks.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.