FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » wedding announcement

Author Topic: wedding announcement
pepperuda
Member # 1573

- posted      Profile for pepperuda   Email pepperuda         Edit/Delete Post 
Many people won't know me here. I've been out of the loop for awhile, but for those of you who do...I'm getting married August 13th to Kyle Garfield in the Bountiful temple. Hooray!!!

If anyone would like an announcement, you can email me your address, and I'll happily send one out.

**Especially for Katharina, I don't know how else to reach you. I don't have your email and I think you must have changed phones cause I left a message on your old one. Please, call me or send me an email.

Posts: 240 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack - you probably called my old place. I'll call you tonight!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Mazel tov - may you have a long and happy life together!
Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulation! My brother-in-law is getting married that same day, but in the Salt Lake temple. I'll be thinking of you. Best wishes for a happy future together.

Funny . . . I was just thinking about you the other day.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! It's been a looooooooonnnnnggggg time!

Have a great wedding and, of course, much wedded bliss.

- Bob

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!! [Big Grin]

I just got my announcement from you on Monday, so I went shopping and got your present yesterday, so I need to package it up tonight, so I can mail it to you tomorrow, so you'll hopefully get it next week! *whew*

[ August 04, 2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: ludosti ]

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!! Missed you!!!

Another friend from here and I mentioned you just the other day, actually - we were making a list of words meaning "butterfly" and your username came up [Wink] [Smile] .

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
May you enjoy a life time of happiness and eternal bliss beyond. [Smile]
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! [Smile] May the wedding be memorable and the marriage be long and happy.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
pepperuda! Where have you been? So happy to hear about your wedding! Do send me an announcement, please. Email me (it's in my profile) for my snail mail address. Come back to us, girl, we miss you! [Smile]

Best wishes to you and your beloved. I wish you much joy for your whole life together.

Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! May you have a joyful life together!
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to you both! May you have a special day and a wonderful life together.
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.