FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Puget Sound Jatrequeros..Highland Games? Ren Faire?

Author Topic: Puget Sound Jatrequeros..Highland Games? Ren Faire?
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone from my neck of the woods going to the Highland Games in Enumclaw (this weekend) or the Gig Harbor Ren Faire (next three weekends)?
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Not me, sorry. I'm taking German classes this summer and my co-op is keeping me busy as well.
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, not the Scottish Highland Games (sob) but I have EVERY intention of making it to the Ren Faire in Gig Harbor this year. I haven't decided what weekend, yet.
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
I am FOR SURE going on the 14th, if you go a diiferent day, LMK,, and I will make that my other Faire day.

I heard on the radio you can get 1/2 price tix at Half Price Books.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

The 14th it is! My neighbor and I will be taking the munchkins on that day! Yeah! How shall we hook-up?
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

Well ,the best way to be sure to find me is to wander over to the main stage when Heather Alexander is playing. Or look for the little pink fairy, and then look for the adults calling her, LOL. I will have a stroller with a little blond boy in a muslin tunic, and a bigger blond boy who matches. I don't know yet what time I will get there, as I will likely be picking up a friend. Plus I am meeting some other folks.

Do we want to pick a time and place?

Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
I went to Gig Harbor last year with a merchant group, Frigga Green Needle... Maybe I should go pull out the cape and dust my swords... hmmm

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

Oh please do.

The more the merrier.

Shan
Member # 4550

Oh goodness - time and place? My friend has a 4-mos old baby plus a five year old - and you know what that means about time . . . What time is HA playing?

My son is also a towhead - our pics are up on foobonic - are yours up on foobonic?

We won't be in costume, so maybe that'll help?

But dang, I want a sword . . .

Pepek
Member # 3773

- posted      Profile for Pepek   Email Pepek         Edit/Delete Post 
I need more swords... I need a way to the Gig.. hmm..

-Jack Montague

Posts: 690 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

where are you located Pepek?
romanylass
Member # 6306

I haven't looked at the schedule yet. Buy my kids pics are up on Foobonic. Going to look at you.

I think I will recognise you.

Heather will be playing at the Queen's stage at noon and 2.

[ August 04, 2004, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: romanylass ]

Shan
Member # 4550

[Embarrassed]

My apologies, romany!

I had an unexpected guest, so I did not make it to the faire.

I hope that you had a great time! How was it?

romanylass
Member # 6306

Going this Saturday and the next to Gig Harbor... if you're going and want to hook up, e-mail me for my cel #.
Shan
Member # 4550

Are there other faires in the region coming up, romany? I am booked for the next two weekends -
romanylass
Member # 6306

Not sure, that's the only one I usually do.
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Is Gig Harbor on the Sound? I'd love to go to a ren fair...I've never been to one. What are the dates and when are other folks going? (I can't go this Saturday so I'll miss romany.)
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

It's on the Peninsula. I'm goong next weekend too.

www.washingtonrenfaire.com

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.