FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Kama Con- Vote for your favorite Philly Cheesesteak Place

Author Topic: Kama Con- Vote for your favorite Philly Cheesesteak Place
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, OK, technically this isn't part of Kama Con. I shall dub it the Philadelphia Leg of the "Kama National Tour".

Anyway, unless plans have changed, Kama is coming by Philly near the end of August. So, where are we going to get some cheesesteaks?

I'm quite partial to Jim's Steaks on South Street, but there are tons of other places.

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DocCoyote
Member # 5612

- posted      Profile for DocCoyote   Email DocCoyote         Edit/Delete Post 
Voltaco's Subs in Ocean City, NJ (sorry, I moved from Philly when I was a year old, and Bucks County, PA didn't make it. I had to wait until we moved to the Shore to get a good Cheesesteak).

If you need to try 'em, call my mom in Weymouth, NJ, and she'll be glad to give you directions.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
<-- Coming on Sunday, 22nd August /need to check the time yet, preferably early in the day/. Staying until... Wednesday or Thursday, I guess.

[Kiss] Javert

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Perfect, I'm moving into my new apartment the week before.

I remember giving you my cell number a while back, but if you need it again just ask. I can also give my Philly address, which I think I will not share with all of Hatrack at the moment. [Wink]

Can't wait!

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.