FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone know how to steal musical abilities?

Author Topic: Anyone know how to steal musical abilities?
Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, so I'm a bad person. I'd just love to steal this guys musical talent for just a few hours that I'm at a social gathering...

See here

And, I wouldn't want to be able to do this on a permanant basis... No matter what, I'd feel like I was wasting the ability to entertain the masses. (notice it is all from memory)

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mabus
Member # 6320

- posted      Profile for Mabus   Email Mabus         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, Feyd. If I knew, I'd have stolen my sister's talent long ago.
Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
I find it's much easier to just steal the musician.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fitz
Member # 4803

- posted      Profile for Fitz   Email Fitz         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that was pretty cool. It would be a whole lot cooler if it didn't stop and start every 10-20 seconds.
Posts: 1855 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
My kids are going to flip. Like, I need to install a net in my family room.

I didn't recognize some of the tunes. Is that because I haven't progressed far enough?

[Cry] [Blushing] Weeping with happiness for whoever invented the internet. Even if it was Al Gore.

[ July 08, 2004, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: pooka ]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Berg
Member # 133

- posted      Profile for Richard Berg   Email Richard Berg         Edit/Delete Post 
Commented on this one many times, as a pianist. Short version: the crazy bass line tempo at the end is not the hardest part IMO, falling into the wonderful category of things that look cooler than they are. The guy definitely has skill though.
Posts: 1839 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.