FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Yes I am tiring...

Author Topic: Yes I am tiring...
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
My energy levels are falling.

Sleep is good. http://www.sleepfoundation.org/

[ June 22, 2004, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: Phanto ]

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
As is mine.... NEED FOOD! [Cry]

need...more...doobies...
[Monkeys]

Ahh... sleep... sleep good.

Oh oh! I had THE most epic dream the other day. The Earth was dying on the serface. Don't know why. These two powerful creatures, who might have been aliens or gods, don't know, started to create an underground sancuary for a few survivors that would be led there. You know how in dream you jump from character to character, well at this one part of the dream I was one of the creature and I remember it being very lucid and I started to build the underground city/chamber with my powers...TOO COOL! But it was a very sad dream actually... to see the world die. [Frown] Ok...I'm done now... [Smile]

[ June 22, 2004, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Telperion the Silver ]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
If they fell earlier, and are falling again, does that mean you are Re-tiring. If so does that mean you get retirement fringe benefits? You know, that special license that lets you drive at 5.7 miles per hour, and the pants that go up to your earlobes.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.