FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » New Sasha Photos

Author Topic: New Sasha Photos
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
If you are interested, I've updated the Sasha Photos
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
He's absolutely adorable.

I'm so very happy for mom, dad and Sasha.

I truly wish more people had hearts as big as yours!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
My favorite: The one with hat -- what a cutey!

Hey Dan, are you writing this from a Russian prison while they try to figure out what to do to you after you crushed St. Basils?

LOL

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Way cool, man. [Smile]
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful.

[Smile]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
What a darling. I am so happy for all of you.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan,
I cannot get to these pics for some reason! Could you by any chance attach and send them to me?

edob63@yahoo.com

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Elizabeth, I'll do that tomorrow. They'll fly faster from my work computer.

And I made it safely home. Then didn't catch me crushing St. Basil's. My only worry, fingerprints. Great big fingerprints.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm crushing your landmark! I'm crushing your landmark!!

Hello all you uppity Russians! What's that you are saying in your Russian lang-a-widge? Is it... "Stop that man from crushing our landmarks!!" CRUSH! CRUSH!!

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
Adorable [Smile]
Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Another Kids in the Hall Fan, I see.

Great pictures. How's he adjusting? This has got to be a scary situation. It's a wonderful thing you guys are doing.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Thanks, Dan.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
What? There are people who AREN'T Kids in the Hall fans?

I don't know those people. And if I know them, I don't like them. And if I like them, it's begrudgingly.

And, Dan - he's absolutely, friggin' adorable.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
What a cute kid! Congratulations to both of you, and may you experience many years of joy and wonder as he grows.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, he's adorable!
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump for cuteness and celebrationing*
Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

He is ADORABLE!
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Dan! What a cutie! He seems like such a cheerful little guy! [Smile]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwww...he's adorable! I'm so happy for your family.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
lol, would I be thought of as very unsentimental if I said I really loved pic 105. Nothing like the finger pinch
Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Would it surprise anyone to note that I was pinching this symbol of the Russian people on the day they buried president Reagan?
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I think that's the first time a link to Yahoo photos has actually worked for me [Big Grin] Sasha is adorable.

Kids in the hall... Above all the oddities of my husband's family if origin when we were married was that they actually really like Mac and cheese with ketchup on it.

Odie oten oten day!

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I would just like to point out that Sasha is no longer cute.

He is screaming and crying because Pappa had to go to work so isn't anywhere to be found in the house, and the sebaka (dog) doesn't like his hair pulled and would rather be outside in the rain than being chased by him, and Momma is mad at him for packing up his lunch in a plastic bag and dumping it into the trash can.

His cuteness was cracked along with momma's ear drum when he hit that note only attainable by three year olds screaming and some cats under severe torture.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.