FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone else tried the SpiderMan 2 demo?

Author Topic: Anyone else tried the SpiderMan 2 demo?
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Must say that in comparison to the first one it sucks a**. Bad bad bad graphics, really bad "swinging" compared to the first one.... dunno what they were thinking. I really enjoyed number one. Bummer.

</ramble>

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
The Spiderman 2 demo that's available is actually a budget version that Activision commissioned to market to kids. Unfortunately, someone in their marketing department had the bright idea NOT to differentiate it in the marketing campaign. So most of the people playing the demo don't realize that this is a completely different game from the console version developed by Treyarch.

From what I hear, Treyarch's game is actually pretty good.

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Ah! And is there a demo for THAT?
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
Not that I'm aware of. But you can RENT console games, so it's typically less of a concern.
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

I guess. I can never finish in a night so I don't bother [Wink]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.