FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Thank You Hatrack!

Author Topic: Thank You Hatrack!
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Ken gave me my beautiful new laptop today, and I LOVE it. You guys are SO awesome to help him get it for me. I don't know exactly who helped, and since Ken has kept incomplete records on the subject, I'll just say thank you to everybody!

I love you guys.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Were you surprised?
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray for working computers!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Incomplete records!? Bah!

*hugs*

Happy Birthday!

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

yes! He took off with Larry(the old laptop), and I had no idea what was going on, and then he comes back with a different case and everything! It was awesome.

I'm naming this one Stryker, just cause that's a kick-ass name, and I bet my roomate that we'd have something named Stryker in the house by the end of the summer.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psycho Triad
Member # 3331

- posted      Profile for Psycho Triad   Email Psycho Triad         Edit/Delete Post 
She made the whole ordeal quite complicated, actually.

and I DO have complete records of donators and donations, but I don't have them with me personally. They're stored on my computer, at home. Safer there.

Thanks again for everyone's help. Couldn't have done this without you all.

I was also disallowed from letting people making a happy birthday thread for her.

Posts: 271 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday Kiwi!

Glad you liked the 'puter! No, I didn't help but it, someone kept deleting the thread....hmmm, wonder who that was....lol.

Good excuse, huh?

BTW, JenniK and I are going to be in the Mancelona, MI area on June 26th, until July 5th.
Where will you be then?

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
psychotriad, hope you'll accept my donation late. Better late than never I guess. I meant to but totally forgot by the time I got paid and had money again.
AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday [Smile]
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, kwsni!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

Kiwi, I wish I could meet you then, but I'll be in Chicago on the 26th for my Grandpa's memorial, and then working in Adrian all week. Sucks.

Thanks guys!

Ni!

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Becky. [Smile]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
raventh1
Member # 3750

- posted      Profile for raventh1           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday!
Posts: 1132 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Where is Adrian?

We will be there for 10 days total, I think. We are doing MacIsland too.

Well, you will just have to come here and vivst then...New England is great to visit. It doesn't suck really bad until you move here.

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

Adrian is closer to Detroit and Ann Arbor.

Have fun in Mancelona and the Island.

Ni!

celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday! I guess this means he didn't use the money for drugs or hookers.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Ken, I thought you said you were going to give her all the names of the contributors. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, sis! [Smile]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.