FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Note to all bloomington IN hatrackers

Author Topic: Note to all bloomington IN hatrackers
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
not to seem clique ish but this was the fastest way to do it. I have mono. So if you went to prom with me, please think about this. Let others you might see know this. I will be at underclass honor night today to play
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs* mono sucks. I hope you at least got the fun of kissing someone to get it. I didn't, I caught it in an ER. Didn't melting snowman have it too?

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not the one who kisses melting snowman, but yes he had it. I think I got it from a waterbottle, the kissing was after I caught it, but before I was diagnosed so that is one reason I posted this.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

I wasn't implying that you were kissing melting snowman! Just that even though most doctors say it isn't terribly contagious it can be spread relatively easy by other stuff too.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

ok, I thought you might have gotten me confused with blacwolve. My doctor was very open and said that I shouldn't come in any contact, or share drinks or anything for about three weeks. I want to keep this near the top so my people will read it.
BannaOj
Member # 3206

No I know the difference between you and blacwolve and I know she'd kill me if she thought I insiuated something about you and Mike. Which I didn't. Oh dear I'm digging myself deeper now.

But mono totally sucks. It has got to be one of the worst illnesses. No energy to do anything and you are an unproductive lump and I felt like crying from frustration the whole time but crying would have taken too much energy!

AJ

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I don't think she will kill you, me maybe. That is exactly how I feel. I have been sicker but not more tired.

Sarah

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Eeeeep! Mono!!!!! Nooooo!!!

Sarah, I'm sorry... I hope you feel better! And I also hope Tyler has it really really really badly...

*breathes* Feel better. I'll see you tomorrow.

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] Mono is awful. Make sure you take care of yourself properly -- if you let yourself get run down, it can REALLY cause problems.

Feel better! (((((breyer)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I am trying to not get run down. But I really don't think I can miss much school this week. Or until I graduate actually.
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
If i have Mono, i caught it at lunch, not while making out with any one.
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

well yes that is very likely. Because you probably caught it a while ago. But you do have it. We all do.
Wussy Actor
Member # 5937

- posted      Profile for Wussy Actor   Email Wussy Actor         Edit/Delete Post 
I swear I'm not making any kind of judgement here and I do extend my sympathies to all involved. But this may be the most surreal thread I have ever read.
Posts: 288 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.