FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My 6 y/o got her first haircut today...

Author Topic: My 6 y/o got her first haircut today...
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
As you can tell by the subject line, my 6 year old daughter has never had her hair cut, henceforth she has beautiful wavy hair that cascades almost to her rear end. My husband took her to a father daughter dance today, which required much pampering. We painted her nails, put on lipstick, and started to do her hair. I decided we should curl it...big mistake. Her hair is very fine, and tangles easily - even more so when it is wrapped around a curling iron. I couldn't get the stupid thing out of her hair, so I actually had to cut some off. You can't tell, but still I'm an idiot.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww ...
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
*pats Space Opera*

There, there, at least it wasn't one of those do-it-yourself hack jobs with kiddie scissors and no mirror.

*chucks offending curling iron out the window*
(Ooh! I love defenestration!)

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dept. of Defenestration
Member # 5766

- posted      Profile for Dept. of Defenestration           Edit/Delete Post 
[No No] Do you have a permit for that? I didn't think so.

*tickets Dead_Horse*

Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, great. Defenestration Police.

*debates chucking ticket out the window*

Nope.

*goes to get Defenestration Permit. Pulls offending curling iron back up by it's cord. Curls offending ticket, which is then stuck in the offending curling iron with all those leetle spikes making leetle holes. Throws both back out the window.*

[Razz]

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I got my first haircut when I was six months old.
Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm getting a haircut in an hour. [Smile] Quite excited about it actually.

Not that it has anything to do with the thread...

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
[Wall Bash]
Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.