FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey Seattle Jatraqueros!

Author Topic: Hey Seattle Jatraqueros!
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
It appears that I will be making a brief trip up to Seattle this weekend to visit a friend at UW. While I'd like to spend most of my time with her, I was wondering if perhaps you would have time to stop by the UW campus and say hello. Saturday would probably be the best day, since I'm not sure how long I will be there on Friday and Sunday.
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I might be going to downtown Seattle on Saturday, but I'd still like to meet sometime during the weekend. Any takers?
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
When I was up in Seattle, my frisbee team commandeered her dorm's showers. You should ask her about it. We got some funny looks, and UW folks are bred to hate UO folks, so our Oregon gear didn't make us crowd favorites.
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunately, my neigbor boy's Bar Mitzvah is Saturday, and I work Sunday.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure, Shigosei! I go to school here at the UW (I think you already know that - we chatted about it for a bit) and would be happy to show you around. I'll also check to see if there are any cool seminars going on (since I know you're in BioE) and maybe talk to some profs you might be interested in meeting (but maybe your friend already has those activities already lined up - or you're just up here to have a good time).

There's also canoeing on Lake Washington if the weather is nice, and a climbing rock close by to that and general sightseeing stuff.

Let me know when you have time (JonnyNSB@hotmail.com).

[ May 21, 2004, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: JonnyNotSoBravo ]

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.