FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » *beep*

Author Topic: *beep*
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
My son just dropped a Ninja Turtle on the keyboard and now the fonts are huge and weird and I can't fix it. Does anyone know what the default Mozilla fonts are, or how I can fix this? I have:
Serif: TNR
Sans: Arial
Monospace: Courier New

Please help before I lose my mind.

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Hold down the control button and use your scroll button to scroll away from you (or "up").

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaioshin00
Member # 3740

- posted      Profile for kaioshin00   Email kaioshin00         Edit/Delete Post 
Try dropping the ninja turtle in the exact same spot
Posts: 2756 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I already tried the Ninja Turtle thing, believe it or not.

You solved it, Bok. [Kiss]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Better ask Krang... he's the brains of the outfit.
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
The most IMPORTANT question is:

Which ninja turtle was it?

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Umm, Donatello. Also Shredder was involved to some degree.
Bokonon
Member # 480

While I don't use it, Mozilla/Firefox/Netscape have this feature, which is handy if you have small text, or a cheap monitor. You can zoom the text large and small.

But it's freaky when it happens by accident.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
hmm, if the shredder was involved, then I doubt it was a really accident. *lookssubcious, trust no one*
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

wow, I was playing with that feature, and it made the font huge, but the post a reply or new topic buttons are still the same size, witht he same size writing. I am way too easily ammused.
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

That's because images are binary data, the text sizing feature only works with basic character data.

-Bok

Marek
Member # 5404

Ah, I thought it was part of the shredder's evil plan [Cool]
Bokonon
Member # 480

No, Shredder was just a red herring.

[Smile]

-Bok

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.