FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Desk of the Future.

Author Topic: Desk of the Future.
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Check this out.

First of all, please tell me no one here has a desk with such goofy stuff all over it. I mean, some thing I can stand, like just ONE model dragon, but more than one, and a few lions and stuff, that's a little hard to choke down.

Second... How, exactly, is this "prank" screwing over the other guy? Because that concept seems to me to be implicit in a prank. All that did, or at least to me, is waste a lot of aluminum foil and I guess that guy's time in tearing it off.

But it is really, really cool looking.

Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterh
Member # 5208

- posted      Profile for peterh   Email peterh         Edit/Delete Post 
That's really cool.

At first I thought the joke was to put all that silly stuff on his desk and it didn't seem that funny.

After scrolling down I realized what had happened.

I bet it really gave that guy pause for reflection.

Posts: 995 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
*dies violently from bad pun poisoning*
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I want a room like that.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw pics of an apartment that was fully foiled... the owner was away on vacation and had left his keys with a friend to pick up the mail. They got a whole group together, took the whole time he was gone, and did everything. Every book on the bookshelves. The bed. The kitchen appliances. The toilet. I believe they bought the food service size foil rolls, so it was a little easier... still, insane. Really cool pics.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MEC
Member # 2968

- posted      Profile for MEC   Email MEC         Edit/Delete Post 
The midas' touch of aluminum.
Posts: 2489 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
This would have been classic if he'd hooked it all up to a battery.

"What the hell did he do to my de*BZZZAPPT!*"

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.