FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Melt Your Brain (2)

Author Topic: Melt Your Brain (2)
Phanto
Member # 5897

- posted      Profile for Phanto           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.datacraft.co.jp/takagism/index_e.html

This game is easier....

Posts: 3060 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
So why am I having so much trouble getting out of the first room?
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Me too. I have a stupid box, a piece of paper with a URL on it that makes no sense, an empty CD case, three keys, a ring, I can't find anything else, and I'm really starting to get fustrated.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

And if it tells me "there is no strange thing" again, I am going to have to do something drastic.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I found the metal bar and the ring, where do I find the other dohickey for the red box?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

Metal bar? Where?
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Look around the bed. You have to find the place between the headboard and the mattress. click on where the pillow would be.

[ March 17, 2004, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Is it possible to get under the bed? I also now have a battery and a cassette tape.
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

where did you get the battery?
Jeni
Member # 1454

AHA!

The battery was on one of the sides of the bed, I forget which.

cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
This is nuts - I got all the items I can find and can't get any further no matter what I do - aarrgghh [No No]
Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Now I'm watching this dumb little movie... Not really getting it's point...
Snarky
Member # 4406

How do you know you have all the items?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Found the battery! It's on the right side of the bed. I probably won't find it againg to save my life.

Okay, I have the box, battery, cd case, letter, gold key, silver key, cassette tape, metal bar, power cord, grey key, and ring. I know the ring and the bar go on the box, and there's a hole for one more thing. I probably still have to find it...but where!

[ March 17, 2004, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Jeni
Member # 1454

The box of "mistery" doesn't really lead me anywhere. I must be horribly dense.
IrishAphrodite19
Member # 1880

- posted      Profile for IrishAphrodite19   Email IrishAphrodite19         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't get the metal bar!
Posts: 554 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

The Funky Dancing Guy points at a spot on the wall, Jeni.
Jeni
Member # 1454

Never mind, finally found it. [Smile]
Jeni
Member # 1454

I'm out!! [Cool]
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
What besides the ring and metal bar did you put on the box?
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Funky dancing guy? What piece am I missing for the box, and where the heck do I find it?
Jeni
Member # 1454

Another ring.
Snarky
Member # 4406

I'm stuck at the safe. Where do you get the combination?

Muppet, try shaking the curtain.

Jeni
Member # 1454

You need the memo.
Snarky
Member # 4406

Memo? What freaking memo? The stupid URL?

[ March 17, 2004, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Snarky ]

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

ok, the funky dancing man points to a little crosshairs at the end of his little dance, is that what I click on? I keep on getting back to the stereo.
IrishAphrodite19
Member # 1880

- posted      Profile for IrishAphrodite19   Email IrishAphrodite19         Edit/Delete Post 
Where do you find the metal bar, specifically?

~Irish~

Posts: 554 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

No need to get snarky. [Wink]

Muppet: Try clicking all around the X area. I think you have to try a little above it. Took my a few tries.

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Lift up the pillow and click on the line that the mattress makes with the headboard. It's about in the middle of the pillow's shadow.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, where's the second ring? I got the one in the little bowl.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

Woohoo! I'm on the escape person list!
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

How the heck does the url help you get the combination?
IrishAphrodite19
Member # 1880

I feel so totally dense. How do you get out once you've seen the man dance on the wall?

~Irish~

cochick
Member # 6167

OK - definitely got all items now

got stupid dancing dude - do we mean click on wall when he's dancing cos it just takes me back to room

if not I've tried clicking all over the wall on the right of the cabinet - aarrgghh!

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HRE
Member # 6263

- posted      Profile for HRE   Email HRE         Edit/Delete Post 
When I click on that little crosshair, I get back to the stereo...help me..
Posts: 515 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

That took me forever. Wait until the dance is over, and click on the wall ONCE. when the wall pops out, click on it. there's the safe. Now what's the combination?!?!?
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
OK, the user intefrace sucks on this thing.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

Muppet: Go to the URL. It's there.
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I finally got it. Thanks a lot.
Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Nevermind. I figured it out. I must have typed the combination from the url wrong the first time, because it didn't work. It was most frustrating.

[ March 17, 2004, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
I got out, but without the clues on this thread, it would have taken me a very long time. [Smile] Thanks for giving just enough hint to prompt without giving it all away.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

"I DID IT" - she shouts dancing around the room like the funky guy from the wall!

Then promptly sent e-mail from Dad by mistake - twit [Roll Eyes]

HRE
Member # 6263

Click the crosshairs once...didn't work.
Posts: 515 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

Soooo, the CD case was just a red herring.
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

HRE, doesn't work unless you wait till the movie is done. Put your mouse as close as you can, and try clicking that area until it works.
HRE
Member # 6263

I'M FREE!!!!
cochick
Member # 6167

HRE - just above the cross hairs works - as Beverley said - cross posted

Beverley - yep - but I think its to give you the idea of looking in the CD player to find the missing CD - thus finding the safe key.

I agree I'd have never done it without everyone's help. I played before and didn't find 2nd ring, battery or bar

EDIT: Too long winded as usual - congrats HRE

[ March 17, 2004, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: cochick ]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.