FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Dobbie tells it like it was

Author Topic: Dobbie tells it like it was
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
Slavery
Mark my words. Someday slavery will be abolished. Blacks may even get the right to vote.

Intercontintental travel
By the year 2000, we will have flying machines. People will be able to travel to Europe or even Asia in days rather than weeks.

Suffrage
Women are sure to be given the right to vote. (Don't blame me. I'm just the messenger).

Parody threads
Someday Hatrack will be overrun with threads parodying other threads. Ironically, these threads will be named after someone who was officially banned from the forum.

Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

One of those silly televangelists said that God wants GWB to be president and will give him a "landslide victory" in the November election. If he's wrong, maybe he'll quit speaking for God. Ya think?

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, he'll probably come up with some reason why God let Kerry win. Do you think he'd really admit he was wrong about what he thought God wanted? He might lose followers and money if people realized he wasn't really speaking for God.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't get Dobied very often, so I appreciate it when it happens.

This was a particularly good one. [Smile]

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
It never happens to me.
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.