FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Eurotrip

Author Topic: Eurotrip
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I just saw it. It was hilarious. If you like movies like American Pie, Road Trip, and Out Cold (all of which are some of my favorites movies), you'll love this.

Scotty Doesn't Know!!!!

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome. I will have to see this one.

Better or worse than the others, or about the same?

Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, seriously, was that Jason Statham who was the crazy football-obsessed British guy in the pub? Because I love him.
Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I just saw it. It was hilarious. If you like movies like American Pie, Road Trip, and Out Cold (all of which are some of my favorites movies), you'll love this.

And fine, cultured movies they are indeed.

[ March 13, 2004, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: jebus202 ]

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, even bacteria can be cultured, jebus.

And then you get yogurt!

Sheesh.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And fine, cultured movies they are indeed.
Who cares if it's cultured or not if it makes whoever's watching it happy?

And I'd say it's about the same as the others.

Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*disappointed* What a let-down!

I thought this thread was going to plan a trip to Europe... [Grumble]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoberTillNoon
Member # 6170

- posted      Profile for SoberTillNoon   Email SoberTillNoon         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't be let down too much. I have clicked on any a thing that was not want I thought it was. Topics that is.
Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.