FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Tracy McGrady

Author Topic: Tracy McGrady
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno how many people here are basketball fans, but Tracy McGrady recently scored 62 points in a game against the Wizards. That's like a game in itself.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
That's like a game itself in the moderna lame version of the NBA where teams can't score because they don't set up good shots and very few players are have a mid-range jumper or hook shot.

But, yeah. T-Mac's cool. I'm on the T-Wolves bandwagon right now, though.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UofUlawguy
Member # 5492

- posted      Profile for UofUlawguy   Email UofUlawguy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm watching with great interest to see whether one of the greatest coaching performances in NBA history will result in a trip to the playoffs.

Go Sloan! Go Jazz!

Posts: 1652 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwiggin
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for vwiggin   Email vwiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Although I am a Laker fan, I have to say I love Sloan and the Jazz. They do play dirty though. They use this sneaky strategy called "passing", which apparently is skill unknown to the likes of Lakers and Rockets. [Smile]
Posts: 1592 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.