FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » yay!

Author Topic: yay!
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm leaving to go see Ophelia in a few minutes. She's staying 30 min away from me for a few days.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Hurrah!
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
You say that now, but I warn you that she'll mooch meals and bus fare from you. And keep an eye on your pyjama pants, she's likely to wander off with them.

*eyes Ophelia shiftily*

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been known to do such things. Except for the stealing pyjama pants part.

And, yay! Noah will be here soon!

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
True, you have yet to steal pyjama pants. But since that fateful day you passed up on mine you've expressed an unhealthy fascination with all things pyjama and so I'd be a little worried if I were Noah.

Either way, have a good time, kids [Smile]

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
Real Engrish words, please! No fake Canadian silly words like 'pyjamas' allowed! [Mad]
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luthe
Member # 1601

- posted      Profile for luthe   Email luthe         Edit/Delete Post 
eh?
Posts: 1458 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

Storm, what are you talking aboot?
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
This is why you should always wear clean underwear. Preferably chain mesh.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Pyjamas is French too.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
How is "pyjamas" at all specifically Canadian? What are you talking about? [Confused]
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
I think he means the spelling. Americans typically spell it "pajamas."
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
You must be referring to pajamas.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
See what I mean?
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Noah serenaded me! And we went to Popeyes and ate chicken. And I talked on his phone to Janelle from PWeb when she called him. And we randomly went to a suntan parlor for no reason at all and I think we freaked out the costumers, who were ignoring us. And he talked to my friend and hostess Katherine (Sophie at grenme, registered for the upcoming mafia game) when we were a bit lost and trying to get to the place where she works.

It was truly a pleasure, Noah. Thanks for driving out here to see me. [Smile]

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
*scribble scribble scribble* People who...*scribble scribble*...are sarcasm impaired...*scribble scribble*...'Teshi' and *scribble*...'Anna'.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*cough*hatrackspring*cough*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
'twas a fun day. [Cool]
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plain Jane
Member # 6142

- posted      Profile for Plain Jane   Email Plain Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And I talked on his phone to Janelle from PWeb when she called him.
It was nice to talk to you too! [Wave]
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.