FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » What's going on in your life?

Author Topic: What's going on in your life?
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Please forgive my rambling, but...

I just spent the greatest week of my life with BlackFox! [Big Grin] I was incredibly nervous going to pick him up at the airport but as soon as we started talking and he held my hand the nervousness and any qualms just melted away completely. So, yeah: Everything worked out even better than I'd hoped. I suppose knowing each other for so long helped a good deal but just the same, I've honestly never felt so relaxed and comfortable and simply happy and content with someone before. I can honestly say that even a lifetime with him wouldn't feel like enough as I'd still be wishing for one more day (as I am now hehe, though I am VERY glad that he's gone to see his family and friends). [Smile] Anyhow... he left this morning to be with his family for awhile and will be back with me again in two weeks. ... Not that I'm counting. [Big Grin]

So... what's up with you? [Smile]

[ February 19, 2004, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Pixie ]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
That's great Pixie! I'm glad that he's finally back in the states, and that you and he are so happy together.

As for me, [Dr. Evil Voice]the details of my life are quite inconsequential[/Dr. Evil Voice]

::raises pinkie to corner of his mouth::

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Pixie)))))
(((((Black Fox)))))

That's so great guys! Go you two! [The Wave] [Party]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Pixie that's so fantastic! I'd been hoping to hear from you all week and I'm so glad you've posted!

[Party]
[Kiss] - one each for Pixie and Foxy!

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
That is very awesome to hear about, Pixie. I am glad you two have each other.

((Pixie)) and ((Blackfox))

As for the question of this thread, nothing much unfortunately. But things will pick up, I am sure.

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad Foxy's home and safe, and that you got to see him.

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! That's great to hear! [Smile]
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.