FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Olivet's Ewan-Worship Thread

Author Topic: Olivet's Ewan-Worship Thread
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
This is entirely a vanity of mine, of course, but GUH. I don't know what it IS about that man, but my buttons are pushed.

Anyway, I found this fab site with a bunch of Japanese commercials, most of them for an English school that I almost went to Japan to work for (My dad died just about the time Ron and I would have left, so we didn't go.)

http://www.japander.com/japander/mcgreg.htm

I thought Katie might like the one where he says "I love you" over and over, since he sings to her in her dreams. [Wink]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I love Ewan. I love japander (We watched some of the commercials in my Japanese class last semester, although none of the Ewan ones.).

Coincidentally, Aeon is one of the teach-in-Japan programs I'm thinking about applying to. If I get my act together and write a stupid essay.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Olivet,

Have I told you how much I adore you? Lovely link, my dear. [Big Grin]

*Jumps up and down in computer chair for 10 seconds than watches Ewan breathlessly*

He is just a beautifully sexy man. I even find him attractive in <i>Trainspotting</i> and that can be a little hard to do for some people. It's the smile, the hair, the eyes, the ears... I watched SW:TPM ten times because of that man. (So sad... so sad)

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*swoon*

*drool*

Olivet: [Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

*Cuddly*
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*SQUEAK* I love it! [Monkeys]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my stars...!!!

*sigh* The I love you one is almost too over the top, but thank you, Olivia. *sniff* No wonder we're sisters - Ewan pulls us together.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Here's a LiveJournal dedicated to new Ewan Pictures every day. <grin>

Once they even had an animation of the scene in Velvet Goldmine where he's singing and pours oil and glitter on himself. *insert fainting Icon here*

larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Olivet is a tease! I don't see any link. Hmmmph. [Cry]
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Aww...I love that polar bear pic!
That is too cute!
[Smile]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

OOPs.
Sorry
http://www.livejournal.com/community/ewan_daily/

Raia
Member # 4700

I especially like the smaller icon of "Lady's man, man's man, man about town," where he does his little dance thing from "Down With Love."

[Big Grin]

Olivet
Member # 1104

Um, anybody interested in Ewan in eyeliner?

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ewan_daily/309612.html#cutid2

Sorry, but I think guys, especially the fair ones, look good in eyeliner. Gives them... facial definition that their own pale brows and eyelashes don't. Though it could be overdone...

kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
oooh. yummy.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

*Squeal*

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ewan_daily/

Also, if you go down one post and click the link, you get a Pillow Book Wallpaper. I didn't link to it directly because there's some skin (mostly covered with writing). Even though it says there's no full frontal nudity, it comes kind of close. [Evil]

The Pillow Book is a very, ah, picturesque movie.

Olivet
Member # 1104

Please, sir, may I have another?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ewan_pics/60174.html

Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
OH.... My .... God!
Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
No, for full frontal Ewan goodness you need to check google.com under "Young Adam"...
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

You know, the full frontal thing... just isn't my thang, really. I mean, Ewan seems to enjoy going nakey on stage or film, so whatever.

But, naked, he's got nothin' on my hunny bunch, so why bother?

My sister gave me a puzzle with this picture on it:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ewan_pics/57694.html

Then proceeded to put together the best bits herself, by way of 'helping me'. [Wink] My brother was there, too, and when I finished the puzzle, he made a show of wiping the drool off with a napkin. [Roll Eyes] There wasn't really any drool, but brothers will be brothers. [Big Grin]

pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
*falls over*
Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

What IS it about a guy in a kilt?

http://www.livejournal.com/community/ewan_daily/311058.html

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.