FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Viking Movie!?!

Author Topic: Viking Movie!?!
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the kids should see this.

My god,that's so sick. [Laugh]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Priceless!!!!

At last, I finally know the lyrics!

[ROFL]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Mack, I officially worship you! I've been looking for this ever since it was taken off of rathergood.com! Thank you!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [Cry] [ROFL] [Embarrassed] [Blushing]
translation: I laughed until I cried and had to visit the restroom

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Too kewl!
[The Wave]
[ROFL]
[The Wave]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, mack, the twisted thing is that I've already shown that to my kids! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry. Barbarian Cat Bump.
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
Another bump from a year ago on Hatrack...
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, that's just awesome. I love that song and have always had a vague idea that it's about Vikings, but I always wondered what on earth the lyrics were.
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
I love that viking kitty movie!

Are you married yet? and what are you doing surfing for viking kittens instead?

rain

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trisha the Severe Hottie
Member # 6000

- posted      Profile for Trisha the Severe Hottie   Email Trisha the Severe Hottie         Edit/Delete Post 
It was posted a year ago. I'm sure mack is at a bachelorette party of some kind right now.
Posts: 666 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sara Sasse
Member # 6804

- posted      Profile for Sara Sasse   Email Sara Sasse         Edit/Delete Post 
I think a fitting tribute to mack is the white kitty singing "We are your Overlords" with the flashing bolts of lightning behind him . It almost looks like he is flipping us off. [Smile]

[ January 08, 2005, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Sara Sasse ]

Posts: 2919 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
My 2 year old loves it because it has kitties in it.
Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
here's the site that actually created this monstrosity

they also did the quiznos commercials with the spongemonkeys.

Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine tried to show me the "viking kitties" a few months back and was sad that she couldn't find it. She'll be glad to see this.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
This is by the same people? God, I hated those little things. If there's one thing that says, "Our restaurant is one you'll want to eat at", it's rodents. [Angst]
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtownaga
Member # 7187

- posted      Profile for xtownaga   Email xtownaga         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gnixing
Member # 768

- posted      Profile for gnixing   Email gnixing         Edit/Delete Post 
they used to have the commercial on their website. i'm not sure if they still have it there though...

i still can't eat at quiznos, and i thought their food was good...

Posts: 494 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beanny
Member # 7109

- posted      Profile for Beanny   Email Beanny         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel sick. However, now I have finally figured out the lyrics, so...
Posts: 803 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always gone to vikingkittens.com to watch this one, and in fact showed it to my parents on Christmas afternoon. I didn't know it had been removed from rathergood. Been a while since I'd been to the main site....

[ January 08, 2005, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Goody Scrivener ]

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
This is a great clip when you need motivation to go on.
Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mothertree
Member # 4999

- posted      Profile for mothertree   Email mothertree         Edit/Delete Post 
It's still there!
I think this is one of two threads that I have posted with three different usernames under.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.