FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » OSC & Moosling info from the other side

Author Topic: OSC & Moosling info from the other side
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I don't know how many of you are delinquent like I am and forget to pay attention to the other side but there is some info there about one of our most beloved members.

http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002115

First off OSC is releasing a limited edition book of poetry sometime soon which is the thread title.

Secondly, straight from the Moose's mouth

quote:
Hey, Kristine, I don't think we're gonna make the signing, but if you guys wanna stop by the hospital on your way up north (if you're taking the 101 rather than the 5) and meet the newest Mooseling (who should be here by Monday), let us know and we can give you hospital info. Oh, and you can look for my sister Maureen in San Diego. Not sure what other family members might be there, but Maureen definitely will.

Is Scott gonna release special limited-edition Christmas poetry books every year? That'd be a kick.

--Pop

quote:
Well, they aren't able to induce this week -- they have no room at the hospital for additional "elective" inductions, so we just gotta let nature take its course. We have another appointment next Monday, and have scheduled induction for next Wednesday, but chances are pretty good that Mama will simply go into labor later this week, while our regular doctor is on vacation. *sigh*

But there's a very very slim possibility now that I could attend a signing. I just might have to leave before it's over. Kristine, if you and Scott want to visit our home instead of the hospital, that's fine, too.

--Pop

I guess Mooslet II is going to be Mooseling instead of Mooslet II

AJ

[ November 12, 2003, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
No -- they're both Mooselings -- that's like calling them "children." The new one has a specific name, already registered here at Hatrack. You will find out soon. OSC knows, though. Please don't badger him for the info.

And they didn't stop by to say hello, busy folk that they are. [Smile]

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Certain people should log into AIM.

Otherwise how can OTHER people check certain people's away message every five minutes, ascertaining status without being a noodge? Hmm?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry -- electrical storms last night rebooted all our computers, and I don't have it set to log on automatically.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.