FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey I'm new!

Author Topic: Hey I'm new!
Scuba
Member # 5851

- posted      Profile for Scuba   Email Scuba         Edit/Delete Post 
HELLO!! My name is Craig and I am new to the Hatrack Forums. Just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I wasnt some crazy 50 year old fat crazy guy.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fiazko
Member # 5812

- posted      Profile for fiazko   Email fiazko         Edit/Delete Post 
let me be the first to welcome you. ha-ha! does this mean i'm not a newbie anymore? probably not. anyway, i'm sure you'll make a nice addition to the forum. (and being crazy is ok. [Wink] )

[Smile] [Wave] [Smile]

[edit: speaking of which, are you aware that you said 'crazy' twice?]

[ November 04, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: fiazko ]

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum.

"Crazy 50 year old fat crazy guys" form a significant demographic here. Tell us who you are (when you feel like it) not who you aren't. [Evil Laugh] [No No]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
If Slash doesn't show up in the next couple days, would you mind terribly if I ate you?

He's gotten a tad behind in his n00b munching, and I'd like to lighten his load a bit. You understand, I hope.

Welcome to the board!

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Craig! Welcome! I can tell you are going to be very popular here, based on how you've already charmed our entire crazy 50 year old fat crazy guy contingent. [Smile]
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome here ! You'll soon feel home here.
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
My brother's name is Craig, and I had a co-counselor once who was nicknamed Scuba. ::squints:: Do I know you? [Wink]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msquared
Member # 4484

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a 40 year old crazy fat guy and I take exception to you statement. [Razz]

msquared

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Craig! [Big Grin]

Craig's a friend of mine everbody---He was around when I posted on the Ninja vs. Pirate thread and thought it was hilarious. So, It's all my fault.... [Razz]

Don't worry, he's a good kid. [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Party]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
As someone who has every intention of being a crazy 50-year-old fat crazy guy in about fifteen years, I feel I must also weigh in (ouch -- sorry). Welcome to Hatrack. Now tell us who you are.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not some crazy fat 50 year old crazy guy either.

Honest, I'm not.

I have court documents that prove it.

Sure, i've been called crazy before, but never Crazy crazy.

Well once, in Tijuana, but hey, how was I supposed to know the Dolphin already had a date. I mean the warnings were all in some strange foriegn language, I think French.

Yeah, they speak french in Mexico, don't they?

If not they should, I mean French is a great language. Its like they have a different word for everything. Which is why I never learned French, not even the fries or the toast or the kissing bits. I mean, it wasn't a patriotic thing, it was just like, I didn't want to get all tongue tied trying to remember the correct word for the correct thing.

Not that I usually find the correct word for the correct thing in English. Heck, I usually can't find the correct thing on my desk. That can be explained by the mess on my desk, I mean have you seen it recently? I guess not. I mean, you can't see through my monitor, can you? I hope not. I'm slouching and my hair is a mess, and my socks don't quite match, but hey, they are both dark blue, just one's a bit darker than the other, but it was early when I matched them this morning and the light was bad and my eyes were blurry and my coffee wasn't drunk yet.

Where did this start? Oh, year. I am not crazy crazy. Trust me.

Ok. At least I'm not 50 yet.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Dan, that was hilarious..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I guess I should add here (since I never really intro'd myself, either, but those are you that know me from GreNME [Razz] ), in case you haven't figured it out yet---I am a 22-year old college student of the 5th year variety, studying Journalism and Radio/TV/Film at Rowan U, formerly Glassboro State in oh-so-lovely NJ.

I work at a grocery store and I'm not crazy. At least I don't think I am.... [Confused]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] Dan_raven, that was absolutely hysterical!!!

Welcome, Scuba!!! [Wave]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the 'Rack, Scuba!
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
oops. After that bit of fluff, I forgot to say Welcome.

Welcome.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scuba
Member # 5851

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! And I am sorry I may have lied a little I am crazy but definently not crazy crazy. Don't worry I plan on being a crazy 50 year old fat crazy gu y in like 30 years. Well since I really didnt say anything about myself I thought now would be a great time. [Big Grin]
I am an 18 year old college freshman at Rowan and am a Bio major. I love anime, MTG, reading, and basically just hanging with my friends (theres more but I cant think of it right now)..... wait I am just a big nerd!!!! [Blushing] [Big Grin]

Hey Scott R go ahead!!! [Evil]

Dan_Raven that was awsome!!!!! [ROFL]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Just wanted to say Hi and let you know that I wasnt some crazy 50 year old fat crazy guy.
But you ARE Aryan, right? RIGHT?
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*waves at Scuba*
Hi!
Welcome to hatrack!
(Don't mind us, we're all crazy...MWAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sugar+Spice
Member # 5874

- posted      Profile for Sugar+Spice   Email Sugar+Spice         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo, look at the ickle bitty newbie! Isn't it cute?
I think it's smiling at me!
Mom, can we keep it?
Here, little newbie, have a cracker.
AAAAARGH - It bit me!
IT BIT ME...!
[Big Grin]

Hee, hee, I'm new too.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
o_O

Hatrack is just getting weirder by the day.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scuba
Member # 5851

Sorry Sugar+Spice I was just realy hungry.... [Frown]

And whats wrong with Hatrack getting weirder?

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.