FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Awesomest Thing You Could Do In The Whole World, Period

Author Topic: The Awesomest Thing You Could Do In The Whole World, Period
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
...would be to hang out in AIM chat with saxon75.

Right now.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I would love to, but I have to go pick up my wife from class and then go shopping for a dryer.
[/shameless "my wife" reference]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I could, but I'm locked out from AIM until this stupid virus scare is over... ;_;

At least I think that's all it's going to be... [Angst]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Locked out from AIM because of the viruses? You might point out that there has never been an AIM virus, and there is unlikely to be one (that affects anything more than AIM) because of the way instant messenging programs work.

Well, actually there are one or two promising avenues for an IM virus, but no need to tell anyone that. There has never been an AIM virus, and there are no known exploitable holes in AIM.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Those of you who showed up can pick up their official "Cooler Than That Ralphie Person" badges in the lobby.

The rest of you can pick up your "I Wish I Were Cool Enough To Hang With saxon75 But I Know I Never Will Be" hats out in the alley, where you belong.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
So yeah, I go in there expecting Saxon to be there. Is he? Noooo.

So now I'm stuck talking about my cross-dressing habits with some Japanese dude who doesn't seem to like either himself or the world in general too much. On the plus side, we've discovered Feyd's until-now repressed attraction to men, and it's only a matter of hours before he comes out of the closet for good.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

If you're not in AIM chat right now, it's only because you are not cool.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Or you have Saxonphobia.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

[Cry] I wish I was!!! AIM is locked down here because of a virus scare! Miss you all!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you try AIM Express/Quickbuddy? They're online AIM agents...
Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

O_O There are such things???
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
look around here
Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

THANK YOU!!! ;_; (cries with joy)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.