FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » WenchCon - Stuff to bring (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: WenchCon - Stuff to bring
Jenny Gardener
Member # 903

- posted      Profile for Jenny Gardener   Email Jenny Gardener         Edit/Delete Post 
You are NEVER too old to shake your booty! I'd say, wear a fun skirt (flowy,short, classy,whatever you feel most comfortable/sexy in), Sexy Boots if you have them, and some sort of hidden pocket for your money. Basically, just dress to have fun.
Posts: 3141 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, though I cannot come, I will be delivering JaneX to you all, and I will try to send some Ben and Bill's chocolate along with her.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mean Old Frisco
Member # 6666

- posted      Profile for Mean Old Frisco   Email Mean Old Frisco         Edit/Delete Post 
Jenny, "whatever I feel most comfortable in" has no secret pockets, and will likely get me barred from the club, if not arrested. [Razz]

I'm definitely bringing a skirt.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You are NEVER too old to shake your booty! I'd say, wear a fun skirt (flowy,short, classy,whatever you feel most comfortable/sexy in), Sexy Boots if you have them, and some sort of hidden pocket for your money. Basically, just dress to have fun.
Haha.

Actually, I am more comfortable in slacks. I was trying to think of a nice slacks and top combination, just in case. [Wink]

Also, still trying to think of a costume - maybe a good wench skirt and blouse combo, whaddaya think?

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Well, though I cannot come, I will be delivering JaneX to you all, and I will try to send some Ben and Bill's chocolate along with her.
Yay! [Big Grin]

Elizabeth is giving me a ride to the airport tomorrow morning (thanks, Liz!). Who's picking me up at the other end? Or do I not get to find out until I get there? [Razz]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

- posted      Profile for TMedina   Email TMedina         Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I know, Olive is picking you up.

If the plan has changed, I am unaware.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
She emailed your flight info to us JaneX. i think Lindsay and i are getting you.
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mormo
Member # 5799

- posted      Profile for Mormo           Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco, I just sent you an email to etannini@gmail.com.

I'm going to pick you up so please respond.
Morbo

Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

I'm an idiot and I'm ok.

Ben and Lindsay are picking you up.

And I'm going to stick my head in a sauna.

-Trevor

Posts: 5413 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Sorry Mack - we were looking forward to getting stabbed by the best of them. [Big Grin]

You'll get plenty of pictures though - and I promise nobody will be adding fake mustaches after the fact. [Evil]

-Trevor

Mormo
Member # 5799

Oops, I hope Frisco hasn't left yet.

Anyone have a number to reach him?
Morbo

Posts: 327 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Didn't Olive say she had some sort of contact information for him?

I can't imagine he'd come into a strange town and not have some means of connecting with the central hub of activity.

-Trevor

Mean Old Frisco
Member # 6666

- posted      Profile for Mean Old Frisco   Email Mean Old Frisco         Edit/Delete Post 
No, I'm still here. Got your email and am replying with info. [Smile]
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

Ben and Lindsay are picking me up? Hehe. This should be fun. [Big Grin]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
*can't help wondering if Frisco will have any kind of underwear under the skirt*
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mormo
Member # 5799

He's against the draft, so yeah. [Razz]
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
So this shindig goes down tomorrow night...
Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Well, Ketchup and Megan are in town tonight. [Big Grin]

-Trevor

Ela
Member # 1365

Hope KQ left some room in her luggage for a few cute baby clothes, cause I don't want to lug them back home with me. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Well, I'm heading out early in the morning. I won't be online again before I leave, so if anyone needs to reach me, you'll just have to call my cell. [Smile]

See you in Atlanta!!! [Big Grin]

Mormo
Member # 5799

See ya tomorrow, Judie! [Wave]
Morbo

JaneX
Member # 2026

I'm heading out right after my Japanese class. I have to pack up my computer, though, so I probably won't be online again either.

See y'all there! [Wave]

~Jane~

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I am all for baby clothes. Olivia has already loaded me up with some gender-neutral clothes, but I'm open to more. Once I give Ben and Lindsey the LeapPad, I'll have more room (although the weight thing may be tricky; I might have to juggle a few things). But trading stuff is fun. [Big Grin]

Speaking of fun, I'm having a blast with Olivia and her family. Emma adores her boys, and Olivia is, like, the best hostess ever. She's so concerned for my welfare, I feel guilty for all those people who I showed the towels and the shower and said, "Have a nice night!" to...

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
JaneX is at the airport, but not yet on the planbe. She has a box of chocolates with her. If she does not have said box, then she will probably be very sick from eating them all.

Have fun everyone!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMedina
Member # 6649

Speaking of which - Megan, if you happen to read this before 5, give me a call.

-Trevor

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.