FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Factions - Back in Actions! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Hatrack Factions - Back in Actions!
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'm in the LA clump, too...
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
You can add me to Arizona [Smile]
Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, this all happened before I resumed the land of the connected.

I'm in Sri Lanka. If you can find it on a map, I'm close to Sri Jayawardenapura. If you can't find that, settle for Colombo.

Mr. Quid is also here, and his login ID is Fahim. he's boring. [Frown]

Is anyone updating the list anymore?

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Texas. Not that I'm always happy about that, but hey, at least I'm by katharina and Coccinelle...
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
You can throw me in for New Jersey, too.

Is this list ever going to be updated with all the new additions? I'm kinda curious.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Cow, I'm pretty sure it is being updated periodically (although now that I look it is a few months behind LOL). I know I was added in about August and it was definitely updated since then.

[ December 11, 2004, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Goody Scrivener ]

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Oklahoma. So far as I was aware there weren't too many other people here.

[ December 11, 2004, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: BelladonnaOrchid ]

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Oklahoma too. Tulsa area.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
I live in the hearts of men, in the smiles of children. And in Alabama.
Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Another update for the list -- I've just moved, so take me out of the Missouri group (sorry, Dan_raven, you're now a group of one) and move me into the Virginia group.

This is kinda like a kid's game -- "Red rover, red rover, let plaid come over!"

*Dodges the Tennessee and Kentucky group and makes it over to the Virginia group! Woo hoo!* [Smile]

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm part of the Ontario group.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
plaid, whereabouts in the commonwealth are you now?

I know we've got someone in Roanoke, someone in Fredricksburg, and I flit between Charlottesville and Falls Church.

Dagonee

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously, this needs updating.

Alternately, we could plead/beg/cajole/nag the mods/webmaster to allow us to display our location by our identiy. And add a siggy. And other things like that that would potentially allow for loads of fun. [Big Grin] And would result in much more bandwidth and hard drive space and all that jazz. [Frown]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Shoot. By June I will be in New York. I really don't know if it's even worth updating where I am now.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
I've moved too and am back on the other side of the river. *scootches over to Indiana group*

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
[stupid question]
Okay, I know what "SoCal" and "NoCal" mean, but what the deuce is "HoCal"?
[/stupid question]

Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

Dagonee -- I'm in Charlottesville! Where's Falls Church?
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

Falls Church is in Northern Virginia - about 9:00 on the Beltway, maybe 10 miles from DC. Are you attending the University here in C-Ville or is this just a coincidence?

If you take 29N from Charlottesville until just after it crosses the Beltway, you get to my house in Falls Church.

Dagonee

[ December 19, 2004, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: Dagonee ]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

I'm living in Charlottesville for a while. I'm in between communities right now. I just moved from East Wind in Missouri, and I'm going to be moving to Twin Oaks Community (~40 minutes west of Charlottesville) -- www.twinoaks.org -- I'm taking a break for several months first to try to rest up and get my health in better shape.
Dagonee
Member # 5818

Ooh. I know someone who lived (might still live) at Twin Oaks.

Dagonee

plaid
Member # 2393

Who do you know? I know a lot of folks there, I've spent some time there over the years...
Dagonee
Member # 5818

A woman named Leeanne. I met her about 12 years ago when she lived with friends from high school who were going to VCU.

Dagonee

plaid
Member # 2393

Doesn't sound familiar, but she might go by a nickname or her middle name or something like that, I'll ask when I'm over there later today.
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm bumping this just so it doesn't fall off into the abyss.

I was searching for it just to see who on here we might have being affected by hurrican Orphelia...

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.