FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Ladies Overnight -- what a great time! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hatrack Ladies Overnight -- what a great time!
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be interested too.

Link deleted. My screen is happier too.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
dkw, I would love to come to something like that, if that would be okay.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to chime in and say how much I enjoyed our get-together. I really had a wonderful time, and all of the relaxing time really felt good. [Smile] And, I will jump at any chance for us all to get together again, and the more the merrier!
Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryuko, Vinton.

Kat, I'm with Vána on this, the more the merrier.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

Banna, this is why I had to laugh at your “orange” carpet. You, my friend, do not know truly hideous orange.
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*looks* Yep, that's orange. [Wink]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my, Dana, you win! That is psychedelic orange while mine is more of an annoying rust. I guess I should stop complaining as much.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps we should all chip in and get Dana a new countertop. I'm pretty sure that would count as a donation to a non-profit org, too. [Wink]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Dana's counter-top is an organization?

Do I want to know what of?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

The Society for the Preservation of Seventies-Style Kitchens

Actually, since I live in a parsonage, any improvements are paid for by the church building fund, donations to which are tax deductible. But orange counters aren’t really that bad. At least I have acres of kitchen counter-space. I’ll probably be re-appointed in a few years, and who knows what hideous features I’ll have to live with in the next place.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.