FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The ASK SARUMAN thread! (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The ASK SARUMAN thread!
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Stiles in that respect is like Norm MacDonald.

What's MacDonald doing nowadays anyway?

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree. Both!
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree on the Stiles thing too. McDonald, doesn't he own some fast food restaurants? Might be a different McDonald.

OK--speaking or Ryan Stiles: Who's Line Is It Anyway, the original English version, or the Drew Carey version.

Would Listerine help an Orc's breath?

Slash the Beserker v.s. Smaug, which is the truelly vilest reptile.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

This may double since I tried this a moment ago and it didn't send:

I agree about Stiles. I think McDonald got into the fast-food business, but I could be thinking of a different McDonalds.

Speaking of Stiles: Who's Line is it Anyway? Which version is best--the Original English version or the new Drew version.

Would Listerine help with Orc Breath?

Smaug or Slash the Beserker--which is truelly the vilest lizard? Which is the scariest?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
What about Colin Mochrie? After all he has been on both versions of Who's Line. Would Ryan be anything at all without Colin being bald?
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Colin is my hero. Sorry Saruman.
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
jehovoid- here

Dan:
  • English version for consistency, US one for outrageousness.
  • Hydrochloric acid wouldn't help an orc's breath. Dead skunks would be an improvement.
  • Slash is both the most vile and the scariest. However, Smaug ran with Slash's "crew" for a while, and runs a close second, at times.

BannaOj- if it weren't for the hairline, Colin would have his own show.

Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Colin is the best that green screen thinge is my favorite game on the show, they don't show it nearly enough. However, Wayne and Ryan are also very good... did any of yu see his show? It went off the air I think but it was good while it lasted.

[This message has been edited by Dragon (edited November 08, 2002).]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anakin Skywalker
Member # 3405

- posted      Profile for Anakin Skywalker           Edit/Delete Post 
If Janis Ian comments on how cool your shirt looks, does that make it Ok to think you're pretty cool because of it?
Posts: 84 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman-
Why haven't they made a movie based wholey on "The Hobbit". I love it in it's own right, as a complete story.

The animated version has been done; why not live action billed as LOTR Light?

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Anakin- the clothes don't make the Saruman, Saruman makes the clothes.

LadyDove- they won't be making it, because the real draw to the screen won't be in it... me.

Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

quote:
Anakin- the clothes don't make the Saruman, Saruman makes the clothes.

Saruman, you make your own clothes? That's so...what's that word I'm looking for...

Oh yeah, that's so girly of you.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

At least I don't make clothes for other people, like you do.

And I look a heck of a lot better in my clothes than that potato sack Gandalf wears.

Chicks dig me, and you're jealous.

zgator
Member # 3833

Am not!
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
What's your secret for growing such long, strong fingernails?

Do you dye your hair, or is it naturally that brilliant white?

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

The nails are all-natural. I just take care of myself well. The hair is really that white, but it helps to keep it clean. Only the best shampoos for me, not the stuff they test on orcs...
Saruman
Member # 2275

**bump**
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Good thing this was bumped. Seven pages away from oblivion!
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

How did you know that?
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman-Is it the symptom of a major dysfunction/addiction that I dragged my computer downstairs with me just to post on Hatrack while I watched the 4-hour Branagh Hamlet?
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Yes, you are in serious need of a life.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does Kayla think Pat looks like George Clooney? Is she blind or a bad judge of appearances?

[ June 05, 2003, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: Head Ditch Digger ]

Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Because Pat does in fact look like George Clooney, but with better teeth. Duh.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Only if george Clooney mated with a chipmunk. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Yes -- a really hot-looking chipmunk.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

If Pat Looks like George Clooney and I look like Pat then does that mean I look like George Clooney?
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman...You cut down your forests and indutrialized Isengard, making lots of fire and pollution. Now my question to you is, througout all of this, how did you keep your hair so smooth?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, tell me more about your love of sammiches.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Simple logic Saruman. (Well, simple for women that is. [Wink] ) Prior to your bump the last post was on Nov. 2. Last night there were 129 pages on this side of Hatrack. The threads whose last post was Nov. 2 were (still are) on page 122. Seven pages.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Cut him some slack, Kayla. He's a journalist. [Wink]
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Saruman: You cut down your forests and indutrialized Isengard, making lots of fire and pollution. You tried for years, through threats and covert operations, for a regime change in Rohan, and when they kept their insane leader, you invaded. Your biggest threat has come from a charismatic terrorist leader who hides in caves and is supported by local religiously fanatic tribes (of Elves). Now my question to you is, how are you related to the Bush family?
Kayla
Member # 2403

Oh, I don't think that was the problem, Zan. I think he was overly disconcerted by the thought that I am stalking him and didn't stop to think of a logical explanation. I mean, how scary would it be to have a fellow poster know exactly where all your threads were?!? [Wink]
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
be afraid kayla, i print out all your posts and hang them on my walls. be very afraid
Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Kayla, I thought you knew where all the threads were of everyone who had posted. I never thought of you as a stalker, just all-knowing.
Kayla
Member # 2403

prox. . . sigh. Why does this always happen to me?

Z, you are a wise, astute, and intellingent person. [Smile]

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
You obviously are a man with much work to do - a man on the go. How do you get your hair so straight, yet still have time for conquering Middle Earth?
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Clooney
Member # 2663

- posted      Profile for George Clooney           Edit/Delete Post 
Head Ditch Digger --

You only remotely look like Pat. And just to clear everything up, Pat does look just like me.

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

George - The real question is do you look like Pat? Are you willing to admit that? I would like to see side by side comparrasion. I want proof.
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Since you're so all powerful *cough cough* what isn't the answer to life the universe and everything?
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gottmorder
Member # 5039

- posted      Profile for Gottmorder   Email Gottmorder         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh come on, even I know that.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

So little time, so many questions...

quote:
Saruman...You cut down your forests and indutrialized Isengard, making lots of fire and pollution. Now my question to you is, througout all of this, how did you keep your hair so smooth?
I use a straightening iron to give it that so smooth look. And I use Pantene conditioner.

quote:
Pat, tell me more about your love of sammiches.
Tell me more about your love for late-night drinking binges that in your vomiting in a gutter, then falling asleep in said vomit.

quote:
Saruman: You cut down your forests and indutrialized Isengard, making lots of fire and pollution. You tried for years, through threats and covert operations, for a regime change in Rohan, and when they kept their insane leader, you invaded. Your biggest threat has come from a charismatic terrorist leader who hides in caves and is supported by local religiously fanatic tribes (of Elves). Now my question to you is, how are you related to the Bush family?
How are you related to Cedrios?

quote:
You obviously are a man with much work to do - a man on the go. How do you get your hair so straight, yet still have time for conquering Middle Earth?
See question number one.

quote:
Since you're so all powerful *cough cough* what isn't the answer to life the universe and everything?
I always take time to smell the roses, even though I cut all mine down.
Saruman
Member # 2275

Bumpage.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

Saruman, is it true that I am just another voice in your head?
Saruman
Member # 2275

Since you're just a voice in my head, you should already know the answer.
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

yeah yeah.

Will you tell Trogdor to point his muzzle away from me. The brimstone is a little strong.

Saruman
Member # 2275

No.
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Why is Pat still hanging around in his various incarnations after he claims to have left?
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Who will win this round of Mafia?
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

I like to think that there's a little bit of Pat inside each of us, even those of us who aren't Pat, but especially in those of us who are Pat. Thus, Pat will live on as long as we all nurture that little bit of Pat inside us, unless you actually are Pat, in which case Pat will live on as long as you don't die.

Does that answer your question, Shigosei?

Jeniwren will win this game of mafia. She's using the name Patsy to distract you from the fact that she's actually the godfather, not the moderator. Sucker.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Saruman,

Did something crawl up inside of you and die?

And...

Just how cool is Pat?

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.