FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Nobody stays up late enough. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Nobody stays up late enough.
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
No, I'M alone...on the third page!!!1!1LOL
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Not for long.

Have some oil. *offers Frisco oil very, very innocently*

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
*sighs with ketchupqueen*
Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
<backs quietly out of the thread>

<closes door>

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
HEY! Get back here!

*opens door and pulls Bob back in*

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Oil be damned!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

So kqueen... what's up with you tonight?
I'm playing Ogame and listening to gothic bands doing covers of Tori Amos.

Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Mmmmm... oil... so slippery...
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I went in and watched tv until 3 'cause no one was around. *grumps*
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the big deal with Frisco? Is he a model or a bodybuilder or something?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Just HAWT.

But, of course, not as hot as my husband.

I just enjoy objectifying him now and again. And again. And again... [Razz]

Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
2 cents - Frisco IS Hawt.
Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
My wife was speculating that my ankle might be gout, since there was no obvious moment of injury like a twisted ankle to attach to the pain. I'm hoping like heck she's wrong. I don't want a condition that could come back like that without my doing anything to provoke it, and I don't want to be the SECOND one of my group of friends to develop gout in their late twenties.

At any rate, my ankle's getting better; here's to no recurrence. Maybe it was just moving boxes up and down three flights of stairs for two hours.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco = oily, slippery goodness
Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there a picture (preferably G rated and hetero approved) that someone can show me?

I'm just curious as to what all the fuss is about.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joldo
Member # 6991

- posted      Profile for Joldo   Email Joldo         Edit/Delete Post 
I had coffee this evening. Lovely vending machine coffee. I shall not sleep for decades. Please, some one entertain me. IM me-- SwimCoachJoldo.

I beg of thee!

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

Mmmmm.... Ogame....
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.