FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Felt in love on february, the 14th - Epilogue (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Felt in love on february, the 14th - Epilogue
Choobak
Member # 7083

- posted      Profile for Choobak   Email Choobak         Edit/Delete Post 
Merci Anna, j'y penserai. Mais je vais déjà mieux après cette discussion. Je ne voudrais pas abuser. Mais on sait jamais... Je verai dans une semaine comment vont les choses...

I hope too, Raia. I hope too.

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

I said before that i am in a wave with upe and down. Yesterday, i get on the up. But this afternoon, i'm getting on the down ! I didn't think it happened so quick. I feel very alone. I know i have friends, but my head refuse to admit that. I think her messages were so a comfort in my life, that i don't want to lose this contact.
Do you want to help me ?

Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
If I can, I will. What can I do, Choobak ?
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

I just need to speak, not to feel alone. I try to work, bu i can't. I try to write, i can, but it's terribly dark. In normal time, i am optimistic and always smiling. So this spirit status is getting me mad. Would you give me some advice to get out of this way ? To jump up to the wave and stay on the up ? Or better : tell me a story for forgetting the mine. I like listen story... (This sentense is very ridiculous, but right.)
Anna
Member # 2582

I already told you mine.
Well, there's still a funny story...
C'est l'histoire d'un petit ours blanc sur la banquise avec son papa ours blanc. Il se balade, et il dit à son père : "Papa, papa, tu es sûr que je suis un ours polaire ?" Son père lui répond : "bien sûr mon fils, regarde-toi, tu es tout blanc, tu as de la fourrure, bien sûr que tu es un ours polaire !" Silence pendant un petit moment. Puis, alors que son père et lui pêchent, le petit ours dit "Papa, papa, tu es vraiment sûr que je suis un ours polaire ?" Son père réponde : " oui, écoute, je suis un ours polaire, ta maman est une ourse polaire, tu es un ours polaire, c'est sûr !". Un peu plus tard, le petit ours repose sa question. Alors son père lui demande : "mais pourquoi tu me demande ça ?" et le petit ours, tout confus, lui dit "parce que j'ai froid !".
I hope it made you smile, at last a little [Wink]
If you need anything else, just ask !

[ March 22, 2005, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Oh, thanks a lot ! I smile again and your story is laughly ! I can work now. Mille mercis. [Smile]
Choobak
Member # 7083

Epilogue :

There is now two mounths this story finished. Actually, i continue to see her, and to speak with her frequently. But a couple of week, i realise there is no reason to love her. We have many differences and we couldn't live together.
She has become a good friend.

I notice a strange parallele phenomenum. During all the time of this story, i play chess very bad. I lost all my games. All ! I couldn't play good. For this couple of week, since i met her, i play better and better. Amazing, No ?

But, a thing stay broken. I lose all my trust on me. I'd like go again, but i depreciate me. I have this strange feeling that no woman may be interested by me. I think it's some after-effect.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, you are wonderful, charming and delightful. I'm sorry I missed this thread before now.

I don't have any advice, just comfort. Take what time your heart needs to heal. Be good to yourself. Life is just like this sometimes. It's not you.

Don't slam shut any doors and don't lose your trust. Clearly the girl, whomever she may be, was rather foolish. I don't mean to speak ill of her because she must be awesome if you care about her so much, but perhaps she lacks some wisdom or steadiness.

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I have this strange feeling that no woman may be interested by me. I think it's some after-effect.
Don't ever let yourself think this. Just keep being your fabulous self. But I know how you feel and I know it's tough.

*hugs*

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

You know, it's an incredible thing that happened to me. I never had such feeling with somebody. So, when she said she doesn't love me but just like me, i felt in a deep abyss. I discover how i feel alone and with a lack. I discovered i research an achievement. And i lost it.

Now i am free, Somebody is interested ? [Wink]

Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*giggle*

[Kiss]

Choobak, you are too sweet for your own good. It's going to get you in trouble one of these days. [Wink]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you can feel that way Choobak. You are adorable, and there's no chance that you won't find someone. [Smile] (hugs) Tu me rends plein d'espoir.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Why full of hope ? I'd like...

[ May 16, 2005, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: Choobak ]

quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what, Choobak? It only takes one. Just one. One woman to find you fascinating, interesting, captivating, full of life... That's all it takes.
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

Yes. Just one. I hope [Smile] If Ryuko is full of hope, a woman may bet his hope in me.

"Where you are, i won't disapoint you !"

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Choobak, what are you doing awake at this hour?!
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Choobak
Member # 7083

and you ? I have a little insomnia. But now i go to sleep.
Corwin
Member # 5705

This!

I should go to sleep, but I'm just too happy about it! [Smile]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Choobak, you're awesome! [Smile]
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

I can't wait to meet you people in October. Assuming, of course, that that's still on!
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

I fail to see a reason why it would be off [Smile] I'm so impatient to meet everybody too !
Choobak
Member # 7083

And me !!! I train me to heard in english by watching some Fraggle Rock episodes. [Big Grin]

Hep, Tatiana, you're nice, but i'm not so awesome. [Smile] I'm simply a normal man.

Corwin
Member # 5705

quote:
Originally posted by Choobak:
Hep, Tatiana, you're nice, but i'm not so awesome. [Smile] I'm simply a normal man.

That's WHY you're awesome! How many "normal" men do you still see out there?! [Wink]

Edit: And of course the Paris weekend's still on!

Anna
Member # 2582

BTW, Choobak, if you want to improve your English, you should become a "listening member" of the Hatrack reading aloud club!
Choobak
Member # 7083

And now, two girl are interested by me... ouch ! I appreciate very much the two... But a ghost stay in my shadow.
I am understanding nothing. What is happening ? I must sleep, i think. It's 3:40 AM.

Corwin
Member # 5705

Yeah, you should sleep! [Smile]
Choobak
Member # 7083

After a good sleep, i decide to invite one of them in a jazz club : Le caveau des oubliettes. A very famous place of jazz. She said to be interested. So i'll try to know her better...
Raia
Member # 4700

Yay!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.