FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fare Ye Well (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Fare Ye Well
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Last one said "Sure, dear. Whatever makes you happy". Et cetera. That was mine.

[Confused]

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I didn't even see this thread. Consider this a late, "Don't leave now!" post. Even though we often disagree, I actually consider you to be my sign-up brother (Since we both signed up in October of 2004). It really does take a while for anyone to get their hatrack legs in here. I thought I was just annoying people for the first month I was posting. I probably was. And I mentioned it and got a few laughs, and then leveled out. So yeah. Stay, bro [Smile]
(No need to appologize to me either, since I noticed my name in the list, but don't apologize for apologizing, cause that's just...wierd)

[ January 08, 2005, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Boris ]

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
I always remembered there was someone who signed up before/after me! We're #6934 and #6935! Let us keep up that brotherhood for better or for worse!
quote:
We band of brothers.
Jonathan,
Boris's Partner

[ January 09, 2005, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Jonathan Howard ]

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Jonny,

I just tried again. Dunno what happened. My apologies!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
They could be like the New Justice Team
quote:

Go Go New Justice Team!
Go team, go team, team team team.
Who's the newest Justice Team,
The New Justice Team!
Captain Yesterday is fast.
Also he is from the past.
Not just fast but from the past.
Captain Yesterday!

Superking has the power,
Superking has all the power,
all the power of Superman.
Also he's a robot, ain't it cool?
Superking you rule!
Clobberella beats you up,
Clobberella beats you up!
Who does she beat up? You!
Clobberella!

Citizens never fear.
Crazy do-good freaks are here.
Until they run out of steam
miracle cream, miracle cream,
gives the power to the team
it's effects wear off for sure,
so they just slop on some more.
The New Justice Team!

Futurama - "Less Than Hero"
Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

More like "We few, we happy few", or "Before God, I am exceeding weary".

Sorry for resurrecting The Dead Post. I wonder if a long discussion will follow...!

Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

More like "We few, we happy few", or "Before God, I am exceeding weary".

Sorry for resurrecting The Dead Thread. I wonder if a long discussion will follow...!

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, so this is from about 90 million posts ago, but yes, Annie is Morgan Majors, but prefers Annie. [Smile]

And thanks Tom, I'm flattered. [Smile]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Well, at least another successful youngster - Hobbes.

I seriously think either Boris or I should become "Calvin".

Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Jon, I thought about that - becoming Calvin - but decided I can't beat Hobbes' funny... [Hat]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

Well, Hobbes is Hobbes...
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I really wish that nobody remembered that I was Morgan Majors. Morgan Majors was an immature little twit. And her poetry was atrocious! Even earlyAnnie's poetry was atrocious.

I like to think that the 2 years or so I spent without internet access did me a lot of good. I suspect though that maybe my poetry's still atrocious.

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

quote:
And her poetry was atrocious!
Don't complain! Thank goodness you don't see mine!
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.