FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Random Thread (Page 3)

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: The Random Thread
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
My throat is killing me.

Could it be all the talking I've been doing around here?

Strep is going around. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
WEll..technically you haven't been really "talking" around here..Not unless you've got a microphone that types what you say..now those are cool.
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Peach cobbler is surprisingly delicious.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
mm..with ice cream on top..
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does Icecream always get to be on top?

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I hate icecreme on my cobbler.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Well..i haven't had enough cobbler and ice cream to go against it.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: Shes cheating on you.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: Today may stink but tomorrow is only a day away. Tomorrow is going to be worse.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

...and you're just thinking these up?..

T_Smith
Member # 3734

yup, if theyve already been said, its because I remember them as my own thoughts or pure coincidence
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

sure
Tammy
Member # 4119

Good night boys and girls! I'm taking my lil sore throat to bed now.

Wish me sweet dreams!

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

::wishes::
T_Smith
Member # 3734

whats the scientific term for a girl having a sex change?

Adadictomy (sound if out)

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Time for bed. And with that time I bring you the following:

Somewhere in America, a kid behind a movie concession place has a gun. Think about that next time you decide to complain your popcorn is too cold.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: Beware the clever people. They dont tend to follow blindly.
Tammy
Member # 4119

T_Smith - Either you're eating Chinese food for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, or you're busting up an enormous amount of fortune cookies in vain.

Tried Italian lately?

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: Dont expect much out of life and you'll be content.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: There is someone for everyone. Except you.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Poor Ratboy. He didnt choose to be the object of everyones hatred.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I refuse to let this die.

And I have an announcement: this thursday I have an interview with the head guy at the movie theater! Yay!

Nekasrof
Member # 4095

- posted      Profile for Nekasrof   Email Nekasrof         Edit/Delete Post 
Rule 1. There is an exception to every rule... including this one?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Rule 2: Rule one is only there to scare you

... and I joined the chess team.

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Chess team?..ya geek..j/k..

Ok now who writes poems on matter???..and our state fish is hideous!!

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: Remember, anytime you reach the top of a mountain, there is an eskimo waiting to push you off.
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
mmmm cold day-old chicken lo-mein is delish!

Fortune Cookie: Help. I'm being held prisoner in a Chinese Fortune Cookie Factory.

*rim shot*

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Very nice.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Chocolate fortune cookies or fortune cookies with ice cream..yummy..
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Just regular fortune cookies!! Who eats fortune cookies with Icecream!? Chocolate fortune cookies? Ha! Not a chance.

Fortune Cookie: Wealth and love are about to hit you at once. The girl of your dreams is planning to run you over with a 2002 Mustang.

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

....and how about those with MALE crushes....

I still need to see pictures..

Tammy
Member # 4119

I do not consider 35 middle age? Do you?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ill send whatever I can get off the CD to you tonight. Time for me to log off for a while though.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

shnapple...shnappl....shnapple....

Tammy's about the only "newbie" that has actually stayed for a long time and posted a lot..hehe..after me..(recently)

Tammy
Member # 4119

Maethoriell - Your so cute. I just logged on last Monday. Do you consider that a long time?

I'm thinking I have some form of computer/user virus.

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Thanksies

I meant..Almost all of the newbie's that come don't last 2 days..Not all but most...IT's aggravating but oh well..hehehe..I salute you!!

Tammy
Member # 4119

Right back at cha dahling.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

..but my first post was...lol...I'm sorry I just crack up when I think of that..
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Curses! I give up. Im going to kinkos. My friend must not have burned this alright.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: Your luck will soon increase as your talent and skills decrease.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

The monkey wont give me the keys!
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I dont know if this is coincidence or planned but I am just now seeing this:

Olivet backwards is T evil O. The evil One. Was this planned and im just slow?

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
The purple hippos don't like chow mein
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nekasrof
Member # 4095

- posted      Profile for Nekasrof   Email Nekasrof         Edit/Delete Post 
Rule 3. There is at least one stupid question you must never ask. It is “May I ask you a question?”
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

T..go to Kinko's indeed...*stern face*...I'm not in the mood...

You know you're addicted to Hatrack when you get mad for people who look like fellow Hatrackers and are just not like them at all..

Ex..I saw a couple that reminded me of Ralphie and Pop at Sicily's a few minutes ago..They mad me soo frikin mad like heck..THey mistreated their kids..were.."huge"..geeky..mean..just...arg...I'm just soo mad at them...and I'm not so clear why..They just seemed to portray...just grr...

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Anyone have any sites in which I can translate English into Elven???...
blacwolve
Member # 2972

mae- try here http://www.grey-company.org/

I don't know if it'll work as a link, i still can't figure out how to do those

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Thanks!

Now I can insult someone in Elven..hehehe..I couldn't find the words though..oh well..

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Fortune Cookie: You will be hit by a... Oh its just you again.
blacwolve
Member # 2972

does elvin have insults?
  This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  13  14  15   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.