FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Great Gatsby (Movie Trailer) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Great Gatsby (Movie Trailer)
Aros
Member # 4873

- posted      Profile for Aros           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dan_Frank:
quote:
Originally posted by SteveRogers:
I had the misfortune of viewing the remake of Clash of the Titans in the theater in 3D, and that was just a colossal waste of time. Thankfully I didn't have to pay to see it.

Hah, me too!

I think that was the last 3D film I saw.

The Clash of the Titans was not filmed in 3D -- it received treatment after the fact. And it's notorious for doing a poor job at it.

3D is an outstanding medium when filmed properly by a competent director. That said, there have only been a handful of films that merit the extra price since the 3D boom. Gatsby just happens to be one of them (based on the trailer).

Posts: 1204 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think either of us said it had been filmed in 3D. Just that it had been presented as such.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.