FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Confirmed: Bin Laden Dead (Page 2)

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Confirmed: Bin Laden Dead
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Strider:
Also worth questioning is how many people are really "celebrating the death of Bin Laden" as opposed to celebrating "closure to the situation", "succeeding in our mission", or something like that.

A fair point.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Humean316
Member # 8175

- posted      Profile for Humean316   Email Humean316         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Never say never, Humean. It's a fine, noble ideal to strive for - I really do mean that - but how sure are you you rate with the saints for whom that 'never' is really true?
I don't really know, maybe I should have said that I hope I would never do so, but I'm just not sure either way.

I do think that ideals and beliefs are only true for a person if they hold those ideals even in the hardest and most extreme of times. If you claim that you hold civil rights up as a basic human ideal, then you can't then break that ideal when things become difficult. If that's the case, then you really never ascribed to that belief, you just thought you did.

As human beings, we grow and change, we become better or worse, we fail and we succeed, we accomplish the extraordinary and fail to live up to the notions which we believe make us great, and through it all we realize that the best we can do is simply try. Try our best to be what we set out to be.

For me, I try my best, and I know that I fail. I make no claims otherwise, but I do sincerely hope that I will never revel in the death of any human being. I will try to be that human being. Because I think that's the right thing to do.

Cheers.

Posts: 457 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
"This September 11, on the Tenth Anniversary, the observances at Ground Zero and elsewhere will now be much more positive..."

I don't often say this, but excellent point, Ron.

Posted by @jimformanKING5 on Twitter: "9/11 widow on my flight. In tears. Comforted by entire cabin. Life altering event to see."

Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wingracer
Member # 12293

- posted      Profile for Wingracer           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Bridges:

Posted by @jimformanKING5 on Twitter: "9/11 widow on my flight. In tears. Comforted by entire cabin. Life altering event to see."

Just reading that is bringing tears to my eyes. I can't imagine the emotion of actually being there.
Posts: 891 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Well here's a question that one of the newscasters just suggested: Does this give Obama a pretext for beginning a drawdown of forces from Afghanistan. In other words, can we move the goal posts and call it a win? He was already planning to pull troops soon, but can he push that more now, with less risk of being attacked for being weak on defense?
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
Am I the only one who actually feels a little wary right now?
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
To Humean316:

Well said. Your sentiments are heartfelt and I feel much the same way. Bravo!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stone_Wolf_:
I really don't know how to feel.

I don't want to open up a can of worms here...I wouldn't call myself a "truther" but I also wouldn't say I believe for a second the "official story" of how 9/11 went down.

What do you think happened?
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wingracer
Member # 12293

quote:
Originally posted by Rappin' Ronnie Reagan:
quote:
I really don't know how to feel.

I don't want to open up a can of worms here...I wouldn't call myself a "truther" but I also wouldn't say I believe for a second the "official story" of how 9/11 went down.

What do you think happened?
Please don't encourage him on this one.
Posts: 891 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone think there's a connection between Obama choosing to release his birth certificate last week and this announcement?

It strikes me that it's interesting to get that out of the way as a possible way to get maximum effect from THIS announcement.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

For one thing, the hole Pentagon was not shaped like a jumbo jet, and if the building was strong enough to sheer off the wings and the tail, where where they? Where were the turbine engines?

It seemed like a drone or missile strike.

In other words, I believe that it was not a passenger jet that struck the Pentagon

I watched several versions of "Loose Change", all of which included footage of flashes seen through the windows of the towers before they fell going down floor after floor, and they looked like cutting charges going off. I'm not positive about this cliam, but it looked pretty suspicious.

The third flight which went down, the footage from it looked to be lacking even basic plane parts from the crash, no seats, no wings, no bodies, no turbines.

I don't claim to know what happened. I only believe that the story which was presented as the whole truth seemed to be lacking by what evidence I saw.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
Originally posted by Wingracer:
Please don't encourage him on this one.

I am really not trying to start any controversy, I'm not pushing any agenda. The official 9/11 story just didn't seem to add up for me, so bin Laden being killed left me feeling ambiguous.
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought samprimary (or maybe it was someone else) had recently posted the link that completely debunks all those theories. I can't remember what website it was at. Maybe he'll come along and post it.

edit: Here it is.

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
For one thing, the hole Pentagon was not shaped like a jumbo jet, and if the building was strong enough to sheer off the wings and the tail, where where they? Where were the turbine engines?

In other words, I believe that it was not a passenger jet that struck the Pentagon

I watched several versions of "Loose Change", all of which included footage of flashes seen through the windows of the towers before they fell going down floor after floor, and they looked like cutting charges going off. I'm not positive about this cliam, but it looked pretty suspicious.

The third flight which went down, the footage from it looked to be lacking even basic plane parts from the crash, no seats, no wings, no bodies, no turbines.

I don't claim to know what happened. I only believe that the story which was presented as the whole truth seemed to be lacking by what evidence I saw.

Man, every one of these arguments has been debunked.
Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I'm open to it. It would be simpler and it would make my home life better (my wife has banned me from speaking of any possibility that 9/11 went down any way other then the official story) to go with the common belief.

I watched a show on NatGeo about debunking the "truthers" and they had a few good points which changed my mind (the pit of jet fuel bending a steel beam like it was made of plastic was very convincing), but some of it was not well done and truly inconclusive.

kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DDDaysh:

Nope. I get gratitude and relief and cautious hope but the glee makes me uncomfortable on several levels.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miro
Member # 1178

- posted      Profile for Miro   Email Miro         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the first I've heard the news. I have mixed feelings.

If this had happened in the first couple years after 9/11, I think I might have felt relieved and justified at the news.

But all these years later, after all the deaths in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, I don't know how I feel about this. I haven't thought much about bin Laden in years. There is too much else going on to feel much satisfaction from this one event. I suppose I just don't see how his death makes anything better.

Posts: 2149 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You have some serious reality blinkers. Hundreds, probably thousands of people saw the plane head at the Pentagon. There are numerous photos available of bits of wing and tail scattered all over the area in front of the Pentagon. The turbine engines were mostly embedded a few rings into the building; they were solid bits that kept going and damaging things.

In fact, you can find photos of all sorts of bits of plane, including numerous ones of the engines and bits of fuselage and such, right here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1 , which collects the copious amounts of information that were all over the news shortly after 9/11. There are a ton of eyewitness accounts, too.

Your belief that it was not a passenger jet that struck the Pentagon is a bad belief. It shows a complete lack of engagement with reality. I suggest seriously re-evaluating why you hold such a belief, when it is entirely inconsistent with the evidence. Several of the things you ask where they went can be seen in dozens of readily available photos!

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattP
Member # 10495

- posted      Profile for MattP   Email MattP         Edit/Delete Post 
Stone_Wolfe_, over 100 eye witnesses are on record as seeing an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wQ2BJsgx0

Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wingracer
Member # 12293

quote:
Originally posted by MattP:
Stone_Wolfe_, over 100 eye witnesses are on record as seeing an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

I really shouldn't do this as I am NOT one of the believers in this conspiracy BUT,

I can find over 100 eyewitnesses/victims of alien abduction, bigfoot, lochness, etc. too.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I think whats more important about the Loose Change video are the various allegations at the government's general shadiness, untrustworthiness and willingness to attempt to pull off something similar if they felt they could get away with it. The "Even if 5% of this is true..." concept.

The final conclusions of the video, while for sure more or less discredited by this point in time doesn't in my mind disqualify some of the more real questions unintentionally raised.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I'm looking at the links you guys have suggested, and they are very interesting...

Give me some time here...like I said, I'm open to this info...just a whole lot of it at once...and I should be sleeping...

Thanks Wingracer...a good point is a good point.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
my wife has banned me from speaking of any possibility that 9/11 went down any way other then the official story

I am relieved that your children have at least one parent who isn't bent on believing as many irrational things as possible.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattP
Member # 10495

- posted      Profile for MattP   Email MattP         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I can find over 100 eyewitnesses/victims of alien abduction, bigfoot, lochness, etc. too.
I'm talking about witnesses corroborating a single event.
Posts: 3275 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Lambert:
... My mind goes back to the shameful people in Gaza who were dancing in the streets after 911. Now dancing in the streets are Americans ...

[Wink]
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

On the other hand, I guess we can start getting our rights back.
Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by MattP:
quote:
I'm talking about witnesses corroborating a single event.
But these guys collaborated an event 100 different times! That's statistically relevant and scientifically repeatable!
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I find myself very angry...with the people behind "Loose Change"...with myself for not looking into it further and for rivka for saying this crap.

quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
I am relieved that your children have at least one parent who isn't bent on believing as many irrational things as possible.

I'm very glad this is the internet and not in person, because I would have a very hard time not punching you in the face for saying this to me.

I really should not have just watched a few vids online and said...there...proof...bad on me. Kinda have to change my view on some big stuff...and I'm bleary eyed from not sleeping...and very emotional about...my wrong beliefs about our nation's biggest tragedy...I scoffed and rolled my eyes when people called the passengers on flight 93 heroes and thought I knew better.

F me...I don't even know what to do with all this.

I can say this much...I promise to research more before deciding what I believe in the future.

Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Well wait, the video is not without merit, the history related stuff of US black ops I think shouldn't be discounted, thats still pretty serious stuff even if its not really related to their main point.
graywolfe
Member # 3852

- posted      Profile for graywolfe   Email graywolfe         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kmbboots:
quote:
Originally posted by DDDaysh:

Nope. I get gratitude and relief and cautious hope but the glee makes me uncomfortable on several levels.
Does that mean you didnt expect this? I don't see how it's comparable to the dancing and parades that happened on 9/11 either. On 9/11 several airlines full of civilian men, women, and children were used to murder even more men and women, 3000+, today, the leader of the organization that gleefully put into action that murderous rampage was killed as he had lived, with bullets.

Civilians going to work, at work etc on one side, homicidal maniac whod spent the past 16 years trying to kill as many apostates, and westerners as possible on the other side.

It's not even remotely comparable, the justifications for celebrating.

I am leery, and a bit nervous as I have no idea if there are sleeper cells about to wake up in response to this news, and Im not sure what will go down now that he's dead. How the leadership vacuum will be filled, etc, and what the new leadership will do. Lastly, it's always seemed as if Al-Zawahiri was the brains behind the organization, whereas Osama was the charismatic front man. Al Qaeda is not dead yet, just one of its two most important leaders.

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
Well wait, the video is not without merit, the history related stuff of US black ops I think shouldn't be discounted, thats still pretty serious stuff even if its not really related to their main point.

"Not without merit?" Seriously?

That movie about how the holocaust is fake had great cinematography!

Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wingracer:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Bridges:

Just reading that is bringing tears to my eyes. I can't imagine the emotion of actually being there.
Same here.
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Stone Wolf, don't beat yourself up about it. Just try and do better in the future. I know I have been wrong, badly wring, a few time in my life and it sucks.

It's fine....even admirable....to questions things. I never take anything an news program states as the whole truth, for instance, even if they have been reliable in the past. I try to see other sides, other angles, and find multiple sources for things that matter to me.

It's been an emotional day for me too, so some very personal reasons.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently Osama Bin Laden's body has now been, "buried at sea".
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Szymon
Member # 7103

- posted      Profile for Szymon   Email Szymon         Edit/Delete Post 
This "rejoicing" is simply disgusting. I think it was just to kill him, but that's all. How can people be so cruel and... ahh.
Posts: 723 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Szymon:
This "rejoicing" is simply disgusting. I think it was just to kill him, but that's all.

He was justly killed, but to rejoice in that death is disgusting?
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
GOP figures respond to killing of Osama bin Laden. Mostly congratulations to our soldiers and war fighters, as expected. Some congratulations and appreciation of Obama himself.

I thought Dick Cheney's response, quoted in this article, was particularly gracious:

quote:
I also want to congratulate President Obama and the members of his national security team. At this moment when bin Laden has been brought to justice, we especially remember the sacrifice of the young Americans who’ve paid the ultimate price in defense of the nation, as well as the nearly 3000 Americans who lost their lives on 9/11.
All in all, the Republican leaders quoted have expressed nothing but admiriation and gratitude for a job well done, mostly to the servicemen and women, but also to the President.

<edit>I haven't seen a response from Trump yet, but I imagine if anyone's willing to make a bombastic statement about how this proves the President is doing a terrible job, it'll be Trump. I also haven't seen anything from the nattering class; it could be Andrew Breitbart et al. are writing all sorts of shallow analyses of how this is no big deal. But the leadership response thus far has been dramatically different from the crass and callous responses that Lyrhawn had been expecting.</edit>

[ May 02, 2011, 07:18 AM: Message edited by: SenojRetep ]

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just worried that the whole burial at sea, (while I think it was a very sensible thing to do), will lead to the next lot of birther-esque theorizing.
Habeas corpus and all that.

Sort of like all those who believed that Hitler was still living in Argentina or whatever.

Having said that, I think giving the guy an Islamic burial has probably saved lives and increased respect in the Islamic world for the USA.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Szymon
Member # 7103

quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
quote:
This "rejoicing" is simply disgusting. I think it was just to kill him, but that's all.

Precisely.
Posts: 723 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Szymon
Member # 7103

To expound, he should have been trialed, like Nuremberg or sth, but it would have been difficult to catch him alive, I think.

To Samprimary: I could understand that people would be happy about killing him if he was a serious threat, because that would mean that threat is no more. He was no threat, they are just happy because he is dead.

These pictures of those people laughing and cheering and drinking and singing looked a lot like those of the terrorists in 2001. That's all.

Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
quote:

Precisely.
Why?
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

quote:
Originally posted by Bella Bee:
I'm just worried that the whole burial at sea, (while I think it was a very sensible thing to do), will lead to the next lot of birther-esque theorizing.
Habeas corpus and all that.

Sort of like all those who believed that Hitler was still living in Argentina or whatever.

Having said that, I think giving the guy an Islamic burial has probably saved lives and increased respect in the Islamic world for the USA.

Was it sensible though? I agree that you needed to follow Islamic tradition and bury him within a day, but at sea??? I just don't know. Wouldn't it have been worth the price of a super fast jet to NOT let the rumors start?

On the other hand, where could we have buried him? It doesn't seem right to bury him on US Soil and if we buried him in a less controversial nation then you have to worry about body snatchers and all that...

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

quote:
Originally posted by Miro:
This is the first I've heard the news. I have mixed feelings.

If this had happened in the first couple years after 9/11, I think I might have felt relieved and justified at the news.

But all these years later, after all the deaths in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, I don't know how I feel about this. I haven't thought much about bin Laden in years. There is too much else going on to feel much satisfaction from this one event. I suppose I just don't see how his death makes anything better.

I guess I'm hoping his death DOES make things better because it does take out a symbol. I don't feel like going out and partying, but I do feel a sort of cautious hope that this might mean we're closer to the end of the war. Even though we haven't heard much about him lately, our inability to FIND him was a sign of weakness that our enemies could capitalize on.
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
On the other hand, where could we have buried him? It doesn't seem right to bury him on US Soil and if we buried him in a less controversial nation then you have to worry about body snatchers and all that...
More to the point, his grave would almost certainly have become a site of pilgrimage or, yes, desecration. It would have been a massive headache for everyone.

Burial at sea seems a better option. But this in itself will cause problems. I just hope they took photos of the body (and that there was enough left to recognize) to debunk the theorists. Because there's been enough of that recently.

Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard on NPR that other nations would not take the body and it is acceptable in Islam to bury a body at sea.
Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Szymon
Member # 7103

Samprimary: I explained in the next post
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Really, I just hope Obama kept the spine and toes, so that he can wear them like a ceremonial headdress the next time we need the hoi polloi to dance on the White House lawn.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I can say this much...I promise to research more before deciding what I believe in the future.

I think it is to your credit that having been confronted you:
1) Examined the presented evidence.
2) Adjusted your beliefs accordingly.
3) Admitted you were wrong.

A large portion who get caught up in conspiracy theory nonsense just dig themselves in deeper when presented with evidence that disproves their claims.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
graywolfe
Member # 3852

- posted      Profile for graywolfe   Email graywolfe         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
To expound, he should have been trialed, like Nuremberg or sth, but it would have been difficult to catch him alive, I think.

To Samprimary: I could understand that people would be happy about killing him if he was a serious threat, because that would mean that threat is no more. He was no threat, they are just happy because he is dead.

These pictures of those people laughing and cheering and drinking and singing looked a lot like those of the terrorists in 2001. That's all.

No it doesn't. In 2001 people were rejoicing after seeing thousands of normal fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters die, while at work on a tuesday.

Last night, people were celebrating the death of a man that dedicated his life to killing anyone that didn't agree with his philosophy, in the most heinous ways possible.

How can anyone not see the difference here? Not notice the details involved. This is apples and oranges, not apples and apples.

Posts: 752 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mucus
Member # 9735

One can see the details, but it depends on one's moral framework whether that makes a difference.

For example, consider the capital punishment debate. There are those that consider capital punishment, even for those convicted for the most heinous of crimes to be immoral. In that light, it is understandable that some of those that do not approve of capital punishment might find public celebration of it to be distasteful.

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.