FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Sen. Boxer Insults Single, Childless Black Woman (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sen. Boxer Insults Single, Childless Black Woman
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
It doesn't matter if its unsound, its pertinent. Note I didn't say I agreed with the point, but that it wasn't ad hominem. Its not ad hominem if its pertinent.

You have a hard time believing my explanation after Boxer's specific and explicit explanation that this applies to her too, and the repeated Democrat rhetoric to listen to the families of the troops? Furthermore, it has nothing in particular to do with Rice's childlessness, given Boxer's statements about it applying to her, too -- it would apply to Rice if she had children who were not affected by the war. Also, you're engaging in rather a lot of exaggeration and misdirection. I rather suspect that a lot of things about the war were discussed in the hearing; furthermore, you're bringing up the trope about this being an attack on Rice's childlessness again.

Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.