FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My hair hurts (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My hair hurts
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I finally went to the doctor. Stupid bacteria. [Frown] I definitely have something, and she gave me a blazing antibiotic that I only take for five days and a nasal spray to get rid of the congestion, so I should be better soon. Yay!

Maybe I'll go the doctor more quickly next time. It was just hard this time because i didn't have one yet and I couldn't look one up at home since I don't have internet at home. So, when I was very sick, I didn't have an easy way to find one.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by katharina:
So, when I was very sick, I didn't have an easy way to find one.

Exactly. And it's often both easier to get in and better care to work with someone who already is familiar with you and your history, even if it was just one prior visit.

Hope you feel better soon, Katie.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Get well soon, kat. [Smile]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
That antibiotic should have kicked in by now, right?

How're you feeling, Katie?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] Oh joyous, SO much better. I still take the nasal spray and my throat is slightly raw, but I feel a million times better and have actually been able to work every morning this week. [Smile] Yay!

And thank you for asking. *hugs*

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*feels guilty*

I am very glad that you are feeling so much better! [Smile]

But I probably would not have thought to ask if I hadn't been looking for threads to post on last night. But I should have thought to.

[Embarrassed] [Blushing]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.