FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » HHGTTG RPG (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HHGTTG RPG
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
That's okay. By this point in the game, it's already blown up.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
No hot-dog parrallel universe effect? Now I am sad.
Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
Plug the hole? That's interesting, I didn't even think to try that. I'm following a different route.
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

What the heck? I went to restore the game, right? It asked me which game I wanted it to restore and listed the ones I had saved. One had a really long name and I just typed in the first part, hoping it would load the right game. But it loaded someone elses game instead. Can I just load anyone's game if I know what they saved it as? That seems a little odd...
Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I still have the thing which my aunt gave me but I don't know what it is, if I dropped it on Earth? Will this be explained?
Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, duh. It's the thing your aunt gave you which you don't know what it is.

If you've ever had a thing like that, you know you can't ever get rid of it, no matter how hard you try.

And before you go, "Oh, that thing must be useless," I want you to consider something:

The thing reappears, even when you drop it. And you can put a lot of stuff in it. In a game where you have to pick up nearly everything you see, can you imagine a use for the thing? [Smile]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vonk
Member # 9027

No! I can't imagine a use for anything! GAH!

Okay, sorry. I'm still trying to get this freaking babel fish! I HATE YOU BABEL FISH!

Granted, I haven't been trying every day for hours, but I've come back to it several times and I am not getting this.

I must be dense.

PL - Did you ever get it?

MrSquicky
Member # 1802

- posted      Profile for MrSquicky   Email MrSquicky         Edit/Delete Post 
BABEL FISH SPOILERS -
You need 4 items.

You can annoy others with one item that normally annoys you.
One is of upmost importance.
One of them you don't steal, but you do borrow.
One of them is sartorially questionable.

Posts: 10177 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.