FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » HP books in order by your favorite... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: HP books in order by your favorite...
unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool.. first one on the second page.
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
Close to what I've chosen. I guess I'm not that weird-thinking. Oh, wait a sec...
Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Order of the Pheonix in many ways to me felt like the book I had to read to get to Half Blood Prince. I started to like it more towards the end, but too much stuff happened that made me not like it. Harry was a jerk, and Umbridge drove me crazy. Also Sirius turned out to be much less likable than he was in Prisoner of Azkaban.

It ruined too much of the magic for me that the first four had set up.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonathan Howard
Member # 6934

- posted      Profile for Jonathan Howard   Email Jonathan Howard         Edit/Delete Post 
The first three. The fourth one changed the whole theme of the book, and dynamic's aren't the same. The one thing I'm glad about is that I read each of the books when I was roughly Harry's age (since Harry seems a bit slow).

I didn't like the way the books changed so much, but it was a ncessary thing or the books wre to remain at the readers' age-group of roughly 10-12. She had to mature the books as the characters matured.

Posts: 2978 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.