FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Ithacon: It happened: Zeugma and Kojabu are real (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ithacon: It happened: Zeugma and Kojabu are real
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
We are staying at the Clarion on Trippenhammer Rd.

I hope you can come to the Lost Dog, Zeugma. Momma needs to show off her son.

Kojabu, you are coming, right?

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
As far as I know! It'll be upstairs right?
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I don;t know! I hear there are couches, though.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

Ooo couches.
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

I never got your phone numners!!!!

I am going to see Kojabu Saturday night.

We will be in a little clump with two kids, one with a guitar, one with a Gameboy.

I will try to check this thread before we leave this afternoon.

If I do not hear, I will plan to meet you at Maxie's at 11 AM Sunday morning.

Oh, and Kojabu, I want to know your real name! can you "e" it to me? edob63@yahoo.com

kojabu
Member # 8042

Haha, one with a Gameboy.

Email sent!

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Zwugma, I have your number from an old email.

We are leaving any minute.

Liz

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

It happened!
Kojabu and Zeugma are real!

What a nice couple of gals. We had a lovely brunch today, and Kojabu came to see Crow Greenspu,. Since my son is real, and I am, that made Kojabu real. Then, the two of us made Zeugma real.

So there you have it.

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh nice! And I hope they come around here sometime, I'd love to see Crow Greenspun.
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.