FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Just Drank A Frap... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just Drank A Frap...
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah!? Well, next time I find a quidscribis, whatever it is, I'm going to eat that.

[ December 11, 2004, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
But it's much much easier to find goat. [Party]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but first you have to get the goat. ha ha.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Liz, horning into a thread with bad puns.

Of course you know I'm just kidding.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Oh, Dag, stop getting so hoofy.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
A chocolate milkshake is generally mixed the same way as a frappe, just no ice cream, so it will have a different consistency than chocolate milk. But both are probably interchangeable; that said, I'm not sure, since I haven't paid close attention to people ordering that stuff. Usually if you get prepackaged stuff in the supermarket, it's called chocolate milk.

In next week's lesson, you will learn about the "Great Soda Shift" of 1989.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Verily the Younger
Member # 6705

- posted      Profile for Verily the Younger   Email Verily the Younger         Edit/Delete Post 
The only thing quidscribis has said so far in this thread that's squicked me out (am I using that right?) was:

quote:
Mr. Quid . . . drinks tea with 4 heaping teaspoons of sugar. And that's how they do it here.
With that much sugar, why even bother with the tea? It demolishes the flavor! Might as well just put all that sugar into a cup of hot water and drink that!
Posts: 1814 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
HERE HERE.
Earl Grey tea is best with no sugar and some milk
You may like Chai though.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

In the South, don't they drink something called "sweet tea?" We had a dscussion about this once.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.