FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Human Mind Looks for Faces: A woman in a sandwhich (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Human Mind Looks for Faces: A woman in a sandwhich
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd bet that would convert a few people to the LDS church, all by itself.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I bet there was no mold because it is made of Wonder Bread, margerine, and Velveeta
Sara, that made me laugh out loud! But do you think she might have added some Miracle Whip?

I have a rule never to eat anything that's called by a name describing what you do with it instead of what it is. If it's called "spread" or "topping" or "whitener" or anything like that, then I might polish the furniture with it but I make it a rule never to put it in my mouth and swallow it.

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
But then you deprive yourself of Cheez Wiz!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Is Cheez Wiz food???? I thought it was a toy!
Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.