FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Anyone up for a PBEM D&D game? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone up for a PBEM D&D game?
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I had been thinking January, but now I'm thinking very late Nov/very early Dec.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess it would be too late for me to get a spot? I mean...sheesh! You all wait for me to drop out for a few weeks and bam! D&D games all over the board! Did you do that on purpose? [Mad]

(Please, may I play?)

Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Sent you an email Eduardo.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Replied to your latest emails, Noemon.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Received and replied Derrell.
Derrell
Member # 6062

Reply sent.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

This is such a fascinating conversation, isn't it? [Wink]
Noemon
Member # 1115

I'm sure the entire forum is following it with baited breath, waiting to see if I've received your message, and whether I replied, or was too busy for work.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Can I still get in? I'll try and send a character sheet to you tonight, Noemon.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[ROFL]
Noemon
Member # 1115

Not all slots are filled, Bok. I was hoping I'd get something from you.
Noemon
Member # 1115

By the way, Hatrack, you can rest easy knowing that I've replied to Derrell's email.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[ROFL] reply sent [ROFL]
Noemon
Member # 1115

[Smile]

Likewise.

Noemon
Member # 1115

This is definitely a thread to archive for the ages. I expect that in the future archaeologists will study it with rapt attention, teasing out all sorts of information about our society from the content of our posts.
Derrell
Member # 6062

I can picture it now. A hundred years from now, an explorer finds a computer with this thread on it.

"What's PBEM D&D?" [Confused] [Dont Know] Those 21st century people were sooo strange. [Eek!]

They would get a kick out of this.

Have read email and replied to same.

Noemon
Member # 1115

Curse those early 21st centurians and their damnedable acronyms!

Replied, btw.

Derrell
Member # 6062

What strange names people had back in the 20th and 21st centuries. Intelligence3? Noemon? mr porterio head? What would have possessed those parents to give their children such names? [Eek!] [Eek!]

reply sent

Noemon
Member # 1115

I expect that it really is only a matter of time until some sociologist does a study of the Hatrack community. Heck, we've already had one pretend sociologist perform a make believe study of us. The real thing can't be too far behind.

Replied, btw.

Derrell
Member # 6062

read it, replied to it.

I wonder what conclusions that sociologist would come to after studying Hatrack?

Noemon
Member # 1115

That they were able to put their finger on cause the sharp decline in productivity of intelligent readers of SF between the ages of about 14 and 55 in the late 20th and early 21st century?
Derrell
Member # 6062

That could be true.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Noemon, I need assistance putting together the "mechanics" of my character. If you read this, IM or email me.

It's been a long time since my old 1st edition days...

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I just e-mailed you.....

I am interested, but I would wnat to know more about it before I committ.

Thanks!

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.